Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 77002 - de Bridie (Irlande) - 2013-09-23
: "Exchanges in France, Spain or Germany."

Hi, I am looking for Irish students and teachers of French, German or Spanish interested in exchanges with students from Spain France and Germany for language and cultural exchamges.Exchanges can range from some weeks to several months.

77002 -
modifier supprimer 131428 - Réponse de Anna Aller (Allemagne) - 2023-12-09

Hello,
We are a comprehensive school in Cologne looking for a partner school with whom we can do an annual exchange of one week. The Irish guests would be coming in the last week of November/first week of December and we would like to come in March starting in December 2024. We would like to start with a letter or e-mail exchange in June or August (before or after the summer holidays). Our students prepare their presentation sheets und Mai/June.

Our students are 13-14 years old but if your students are a little bit older that is fine too. We already have partner schools in France and Poland. So we have gained a bit of experience already!

Looking forward to hearing from you! Are you an Erasmus+ school? Sounded a bit like it. We are applying for it this year!

Kind reagrds,
Anna Aller
Max-Ernst-Gesamtschule Köln

77002 -
modifier supprimer 131300 - Réponse de Mar (Espagne) - 2023-10-07

Hi,
I teach English to 15-year-old students in Murcia. I'm looking for a High School in Ireland to make an exchange. I f some School IS interested, I would be very glad to start to work with them.
Thank you

77002 -
modifier supprimer 130849 - Réponse de Viviane (France) - 2023-05-18

Mrs Viviane Mendez Tuesday, May the 16th Collège St Joseph, Libourne 33500 France

Hello!
My name is Viviane. I teach English in a catholic secondary school, Collège St Joseph, in Libourne, a small town close to Bordeaux (South West of France) and St Emilion (a vineyard area) and not far from Arcachon, on the seaside.
My students are 14-15 years old and they have been studying English for four years. We have had exchanges for a long time, with Germany (almost 40 years with the same school!), Spain, Switzerland and Alaska. I must say that the foreign students staying in our school and families have always appreciated their stays with us.
I would personally love to do an exchange with an Irish secondary school. I know how to organize an exchange as I have already done it. I think it is important for a language department to have this sort of experience for the students.
I hope one of the French teachers in your school will be interested and will answer me!
I thank you for your attention.
Best regards,
Viviane Mendez
Email address: loustalot@free.fr Tel. 6082507649

77002 -
modifier supprimer 114369 - Réponse de Amaia (Espagne) - 2016-11-09

Hello Bridie!

I am Amaia, German and English teacher at high school located in the Basque Country. My team and I are extremely interested in carrying out a student exchange (aged 12-18, we have different possibilities) with you.

We carry on a student exchange program in Germany every year and we would love to create new bonds with a school located in Ireland. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Go raibh maith agat!

77002 -
modifier supprimer 113840 - Réponse de Raquel (Espagne) - 2016-10-12

HI, I'm an English teacher at a high school in a town next to the city of Valencia, in Spain. I'm closely related to Ireland. I've spent time with a family there to practise my English. I teach students aged 15-17. We'd be delighted to start an exchange with your school. Let's keep in contact. Send me an e-mail if you're interested too!

77002 -
modifier supprimer 112551 - Réponse de Erika (Autriche) - 2016-08-30

Hi Bridie,
I am a teacher at an Austrian school located in the western province bordering Germany and Switzerland. We have about 800 students ranging from 10-18 years of age. One of my students would love to participate in a student exchange with Ireland starting in Jan/Feb til June/July 2017 and we would welcome Irish students who want to learn/improve German.

77002 -
modifier supprimer 111266 - Réponse de Claris (France) - 2016-06-19

Hi Bridie, I'm Claris. I'm an English teacher in France and I'm currently looking for a school with which I could maybe start an exchange. We are very motivated.
OUr Highschool called St Joseph is in the south of France.
Looking forward.
C

77002 -
modifier supprimer 108987 - Réponse de Blanca (Espagne) - 2015-11-03

Hi Bridie,
I am Blanca and I work as an English teacher at Nuestra Señora del Pilar school placed in Jerez de la Frontera, in the province of Cádiz(Spain).
Our school is catholic and it belongs to the Marianist Congregation. We have approximately 1700 students at our school from nursery to high school.
We are really interested in carrying out a student exchange (aged 12-15, we have different possibilities) during this course. Besides, it would be a good idea to start writing emails so the students can get to know each other.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
Let's work together!!

77002 -
modifier supprimer 108682 - Réponse de John (Espagne) - 2015-10-22

Hello, I am a teacher´s assistant in the bilingual department of a secondary school (middle-high school) in Cordoba, Spain. The bilingual department is seeking to increase its student exchanges with schools in English speaking countries. Are you still look for Spanish students for an exchange with Irish students?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
John Prather

77002 -
modifier supprimer 108297 - Réponse de raquel (Espagne) - 2015-10-04

we would love to start an exchange. I have different classroom from 14 to 17 years old.

77002 -
modifier supprimer 106634 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2015-08-17

We are a school from Valencia, Spain. We are 15-15 years old. We would like an exchange with students from an Enslish-speaking country. Still interested in it too? Do not hesitate to contact us here: assumptames@gmail.com

77002 -
modifier supprimer 100463 - Réponse de Choralie (France) - 2014-09-06

Bonjour,
Je suis professeur dans la région des châteaux de la Loire et suis à la recherche d'un échange scolaire ou un accueil avec un collège irlandais.
J'aimerais beaucoup faire ta connaissance et organiser une rencontre entre nos élèves.
Au plaisir de faire ta connaissance !
Choralie

77002 -
modifier supprimer 98684 - Réponse de Thomas (Allemagne) - 2014-06-11

Hi Bridie,

My name is Thomas Norris and I am responsible for international contacts and exchanges in our school, the Eichenschule, in North-west Germany. I am Irish but live and work in Germany. I got your name from Students-of-the-world forum. We are actively seeking new partnerships. We already have some (Denmark, USA, China) but are interested in developing more. Our school is a private, mixed secondary school in North-West Germany with around 1,000 pupils. The kids are between 11 and 18 years of age and our curriculum is generally academic but with extra emphasis on the arts, sports, and theatre. The town is a smallish place called Scheeßel. We are almost equidistant between Hamburg and Bremen, both interesting cities and there is a lot to see and do here. If you are interested in establishing contact with a view to setting up an exchange programme and/or individual exchanges please let me know. Thanks in advance, Thomas Norris

77002 -
modifier supprimer 98414 - Réponse de Antonia (Espagne) - 2014-05-03

We are a big company located in the south part of Cordoba. We have our own private academy and we also work for public schools in other towns.
We would like to offer our students exchanges with other pupils to practise english with them at the same time they teach spanish to your students.
We would like to meet you and hear your proposal.
Your sincerely
Antonia Gomzalez

77002 -
modifier supprimer 97697 - Réponse de Enrique (Espagne) - 2014-02-07

My name is Enrique Martinez, and I am a teacher of English in a school in Málaga, Spain, and the director of the Exchange Program.

We are trying to do an exchange with an Irish school. Our school is a very nice school (250 high school students) in the center of Málaga.

Would you be interested in doing an exchange with us?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

77002 -
modifier supprimer 97419 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-14

Bonjour,

Je ne suis pas enseignante, mais maman d'une jeune fille de 13 ans en avril 2014 et souhaiterai organiser un échange avec une jeune de son âge. famille d'accueil de profession nous avons l'habitude de recevoir des jeunes à notre domicile, je souhaiterai pouvoir trouver une famille qui accueillerai notre fille durant les vacances scolaires et en retour recevoir l'enfant de la famille pour l'aider dans son étude de la langue française.
très cordialement

77002 -
modifier supprimer 97101 - Réponse de Claudia (France) - 2013-12-06

Bonjour, je suis professeur de français dans un petit collège des Hautes-Alpes (région Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, sud-est de la France)et mes élèves adoreraient échanger des lettres, voire des e-mails avec de jeunes Irlandais de leur âge! N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour de plus amples informations! Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Sincerely,
Claudia

77002 -
modifier supprimer 78167 - Réponse de nathalie (France) - 2013-11-17

Hi! I've already sent you a mail. I'm still interested in a partnership with an Irish school. I'm teaching English in the South of France. I have about 30 students of 14 years old who are part of a European class and are quite good at English and who would be interested to visit penpals from an Irish school and host them in return. If you're interested in a partnership please contact me. Bye. Nathalie

77002 -
modifier supprimer 77543 - Réponse de Lidia (Espagne) - 2013-10-13

Hello!I'm an English teacher in a village in the south of Spain. I have over 50 students (boys and girls) of 13-14 years of age. They need to improve their reading and writing skills in English and they are interested in learning about other cultures. We would like to exchange letters with English speaking students.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lidia

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info