Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 76329 - de D先生(Damion (Japon) - 2013-09-04
: "Pen Pals from Japan"

My name is Damion M. and I teach an after school PC program at a Daycare in Yokohama Japan (a metropolitan area near Tokyo). I am currently attempting to set up some sort of pen pal email exchange with an English speaking school. My students are mixed ages between 7-12. Most of them have basic English skills and I will personally assist them with their writing and responses. We are interested in about school life outside of Japan and would appreciate being able to communicate with kids form different countries. Please contact me.

76329 -
modifier supprimer 110367 - Réponse de Vanessa (USA) - 2016-03-05

I have an eight year old daughter in 3rd grade interested in a pen pal.we are in ontario california. Thank you.

76329 -
modifier supprimer 110122 - Réponse de susan (Grande Bretagne) - 2016-02-03

Hi,

My name is Susan and I am a teacher at Our Lady of Grace Junior School in London. From March this year, 60 of our pupils will be completing a project on Japan, to find out more about Japanese culture, lifestyle and food. Our children are between the ages of 9-11 and there would be around 60 children working on this project. Our children could work in pairs if you have 30 Japanese children.

Please let me know, if this could be of interest to you.

Kind regards

Susan Pomponi

76329 -
modifier supprimer 109910 - Réponse de glory (Inde) - 2016-01-15

Hi, I am an English teacher in primary department of Ryan International School Faridabad, India. I teach students of grade 4 & 5 (9 and 10 years old).It is a good platform for kids to learn about various countries, foreign languages, postal services and their lifestyles through such exchange programmes. Interested schools specially from countries like Japan, United Kingdom, Germany and Srilanka please contact us through mails, msgs, etc,.
Regards
Glory

76329 -
modifier supprimer 108426 - Réponse de Darron Beekman (USA) - 2015-10-09

Hello I have a class of 22 3rd graders in Houston, Texas. We would love to communicate with other students outside of the United States.

76329 -
modifier supprimer 97443 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

76329 -
modifier supprimer 97289 - Réponse de Nicola (Grande Bretagne) - 2013-12-31

Hi Damion,
I am a primary school teacher in Hertfordshire, England. I am about to start teaching my 7/8 years olds a topic on Japan. It would be wonderful to write and receive letters from school children in Japan telling a bit about life where they live. I notice your posting is a few months old but if you are still looking for penpals (or know anyone else who is)I have a class of 26.
yours
N Lewis

76329 -
modifier supprimer 77812 - Réponse de Karen (France) - 2013-10-30

Hello,I'm a New Zelander teaching English to 6-8 year olds at an internatinal bilingual school in Nice in the South of France, We would love to exchange letters with a class in Japan, The children have been learning English for a couple of years, so their writing skills are limited but they read well.
Let me know if it is possible.
Thanks
Kind regards

76329 -
modifier supprimer 77732 - Réponse de Miri (Israël) - 2013-10-23

hello
My name is Miri and I teach English as second language to 5th and 6th grade pupils.
We are actually learning about pupils in Japan so it would be great to have some kind of connection with you and your pupils.

76329 -
modifier supprimer 77205 - Réponse de Gerri (USA) - 2013-09-30

Hi! I teach gifted students in grades 2 through 8 (ages (8-14) My younger students are studying Japan, and we are really hoping to find a group of similar aged students we can connect with. We can use snail mail, email, live chat, we are willing to try any form of communication in which we can share. My students onlyspeak English.
Thanks!
Gerri

76329 -
modifier supprimer 76818 - Réponse de Donna (Espagne) - 2013-09-17

Hi,

I teach English in Vigo, Spain and I'm looking for pen pals for my students. I have a couple of groups that are aged 8-12.

Let me know if you're interested.

Donna

76329 -
modifier supprimer 76499 - Réponse de Sonam (Inde) - 2013-09-09

Hello!
I teach grade 1 under the foot hills of the Himalayas named Sikkim, which is in India. I have 23 children in my class, and their converse and write in English quite well. We have started a unit on letter writing, and while I was making my lesson plan for the week I thought it would be absolutely wonderful if the children could correspond with someone from a different country for various reasons but mainly culture exchange and to get a real life experience of snail mail. The children would be thrilled!

Thank You
Sonam

76329 -
modifier supprimer 76398 - Réponse de nancy (Canada) - 2013-09-07

I'm an English teacher as a second language. I have a goup of 19 students (10-12 years old). They are at a elementary level. We would be interested in writing emails.. and even maybe using internet... such as skype or others...

best regards
Nancy

76329 -
modifier supprimer 76345 - Réponse de EMMANUEL (Ghana) - 2013-09-04

Hello! EMMANUEL is my name. I am 22YEARS of age and am a product of CAPE COAST SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING. I design building plans. I like writing letters to pals, traveling, browsing, etc. I am here to make a lengthy and good friendship relation to everybody worldwide. I would also be interested in meeting friends who may wish to visit my country(GHANA) in future for the variety of attractions, beaches, castles, forts, parks, entertainment, hospitality, festivals, etc
I am interested in snail mails but will reply to any email too. I love to send beads, Ghanaian craft, postcards, etc. Anybody interested in making a good relationship or friendship is welcome. All emails and snail mail letters worldwide are welcome with a haste reply. TILL I HERE FROM YOU, I SAY BYE! BYE!! 100% sure reply!

snail mail address:

IMMANUEL QUAYSON
P. O. BOX EL 51
ELMINA - C/R
GHANA - W/A

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info