Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 76327 - de Nicole (Japon) - 2013-09-04
: "Looking for a school to start an English pen pal exchange with!"

I am a teacher at a Japanese Junior High School. I'm really interested in starting an English pen pal exchange with another class of students about the same age (12-15 years old). We want to learn about another culture! My students have a grasp of basic English but are excited to learn more. At least one or two classes are interested (anywhere between 20-60 students). Please let me know if you have an interested class! Thank you!

76327 -
modifier supprimer 113043 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2016-09-14

Hello.
I'm Tetiana. I work at middle school with teens (14 years old students). We'd like to be your pen-friends. We want to learn English, and not only but to know much more about other countries and their customs and traditions.
Are you interested in such collaboration?
Write back sooon
Tetiana

76327 -
modifier supprimer 99540 - Réponse de Al (USA) - 2014-08-07

Hi,
I read your message. I am also looking for student pen pals. I currently teach 6th grade in Los Angeles, California. I will have about 33 students who would love to pen pal. Please let me know if this okay for the 2014-2015 school year. Thanks Al

76327 -
modifier supprimer 99539 - Réponse de Al (USA) - 2014-08-07

Hi, I would my English speaking students to pen pal with students living in other countries. Last year, my students were pen pals to student who lived in Spain. My students are 11-12 years. Our school is located in Los Angeles, California.

76327 -
modifier supprimer 77897 - Réponse de Nuh ÝNCÝRBÖLEN (Turquie) - 2013-11-04

Hi ! My name is Nuh from Turkey. i have been an English teacher in a middle school for almost 7 years and i am looking for penpals for my students who are at the age of 10-14 (5th and 8th graders) They have basic English writing and they would like to improve and practise their writing by sending and receiving letters from another students appropriate to their gender and age.if you are interested we can get into touch soon.
Hugs from Turkey!

76327 -
modifier supprimer 77744 - Réponse de Ma³gorzata (Pologne) - 2013-10-24

Hello,
I am an English teacher. My students are at the age of 12-15. We are also looking for penpals. We are really interested in Japan. We live in the north-east of Poland, in the beautiful area called "The land of one thousand lakes". If you are still looking for students to write with we are ready.

76327 -
modifier supprimer 76965 - Réponse de Krista (USA) - 2013-09-21

My students and I would love to correspond with penpals from another country. I currently teach 60 students who are 11-13 years old. We will be studying Japan this year and it would be really nice for my students to be able to write/facetime with kids who live in Japan.

76327 -
modifier supprimer 76819 - Réponse de Donna (Espagne) - 2013-09-17

Hi,

I'm an English teacher here in Vigo, Spain. I'm looking for pen pals for my students also. I have groups aged 11- 15, they're quite small groups (max 10 in a group).

If you're interested let me know,

Donna

76327 -
modifier supprimer 76769 - Réponse de Gosia (Pologne) - 2013-09-16

Hello,
I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn in Poland. I have a penpal club of around 15 students, who are 13 years old. I can find more students. We are looking for the classes to exchange letters in English. We want to understand cultural differences around the world. If you want your students to write letters with my students please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you:)
Regards,
Gosia

76327 -
modifier supprimer 76346 - Réponse de EMMANUEL (Ghana) - 2013-09-04

Hello! EMMANUEL is my name. I am 22YEARS of age and am a product of CAPE COAST SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING. I design building plans. I like writing letters to pals, traveling, browsing, etc. I am here to make a lengthy and good friendship relation to everybody worldwide. I would also be interested in meeting friends who may wish to visit my country(GHANA) in future for the variety of attractions, beaches, castles, forts, parks, entertainment, hospitality, festivals, etc
I am interested in snail mails but will reply to any email too. I love to send beads, Ghanaian craft, postcards, etc. Anybody interested in making a good relationship or friendship is welcome. All emails and snail mail letters worldwide are welcome with a haste reply. TILL I HERE FROM YOU, I SAY BYE! BYE!! 100% sure reply!

snail mail address:

IMMANUEL QUAYSON
P. O. BOX EL 51
ELMINA - C/R
GHANA - W/A

76327 -
modifier supprimer 76340 - Réponse de Gosia (Pologne) - 2013-09-04

Hello,
I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn in Poland. I have a pen pal club. I have 2 gropus (each group around 15 students, who are 13 years old. We are looking for the classes to exchange letters in English. We want to understand cultural differences around the world. If you want your students to write letters with my students please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you:)
Regards,
Gosia

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info