Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 75872 - de eban (Afrique du Sud) - 2013-08-19
: "exchange with school in Cape Town"

Hi, I am a teacher at Camps Bay High School and am looking to have a 10 night exchange with host families. We will reciprocate in the same way with a unique South African experience. We will be about 25-27 learners ages 14-17 and would like to be in Spain from 26 March-5 April 2014. Visitors can come to Cape Town in February or September 2014. We would like transfers, sightseeing, entrance fees, meals etc whilst with hosts except spending money and we will reciprocate in same way. We offer game drives, boat trip to a seal colony, visit to sanctuaries where lions, cheetahs etc are kept, we will teach visitors how to surf, we will visit Robben Island where Mandela was jailed, will visit a township plus of course see and visit main historical and cultural sites in and around Cape Town. Some trips are up to 250 kms from Cape Town so you see a bit of the interior of the country. Visit our Parliament and learn about apartheid. If interested cntact me on ebantucker@gmail.com

75872 -
modifier supprimer 100089 - Réponse de nadine (France) - 2014-08-28

Hello, i've just read your ad and I'd be interested in such an exchange provided we start by exchanging letters before. 'm an English teacher in the south of France in a Privat school. My pupils are from 12 to 16. We live in a little town not very far from ski and sea resorts. I'd be happy to learn more about you if you're still lookin for penpals.
Sincerely

Nadine jendoubi-petit

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info