Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 75385 - de Bettina (Danemark) - 2013-07-24
: "Penpals for students of Arabic origin living in Denmark"

Hi.
I'm looking for penpals for my students. I teach English in 7th and 8th grade, my students are 12-14 years old, all of Araibic origin, but born and living in Denmark. My students have little experience using English as a lingua franca, therefore I'm keen on developing their communicative skills and broaden their horisonts.
Drop me a line in case you think our students can email eachother.
Have a nice day.

Regards, Bettina.

75385 -
modifier supprimer 76524 - Réponse de vera (Brésil) - 2013-09-10

I want to help my students to improve their English.

75385 -
modifier supprimer 76145 - Réponse de Gosia (Pologne) - 2013-08-28

Hello,
I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn in Poland. I have a penpal club of around 15 students, who are 13 years old. We are looking for the classes to exchange letters in English. If you want your students to write letters with my students please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you:)
Regards,
Gosia

75385 -
modifier supprimer 75580 - Réponse de Muy (Chine) - 2013-08-07

Hello. Dear teacher. I am a Chinese student . I am 14. I want to be your students penpals.

75385 -
modifier supprimer 75410 - Réponse de Jérôme (France) - 2013-07-27

Hello Bettina,

I'm a french teacher and i'm searching pen pupils too. My students are 12-14 years old. I will have a class of 27-28 students in September. I will work the letter and the mail with them in french, of course. But the english teacher and me are thinking that it will be a good experience for them to write in english. But perhaps have you less students than me in a class ?
Bye
Jérôme

75385 -
modifier supprimer 75393 - Réponse de Peter (Grande Bretagne) - 2013-07-25

Are they Muslims?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info