Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 74619 - de woonju (Corée) - 2013-06-02
: "Wanna learn Korean language and culture?"

Hello I'm a leader of Diplomacy club at my high school. My high school is located on Korea, and we aim to inform Korea of all people around the world, and we would like to learn about other cultures in the world! We are made up of 18 students who are really interested in not only English also lots of foreign languages, and all students want to be international... We can send foreign students Korean brochures and postcards!

We can teach you how to speak Korean, and we are always prepared for meeting a new foreign class!:)

I hope we can exchange our cultures with foreign students! If you are interested in this,feel free to send me a message! We are looking for 15~18 students!

Any country, plz help me a lot!

74619 -
modifier supprimer 130071 - Réponse de Kaela (USA) - 2022-07-10

Hello,
I am a 15 year old girl who is interested in learning Korean and the culture. I am from Florida and am homeschooled. I would like to write and help you learn English and American culture as well. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kaela

74619 -
modifier supprimer 127667 - Réponse de Sage (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2020-03-05

Hi. im sage. im from new zealand and im very interested to learn about the korean culture

74619 -
modifier supprimer 103127 - Réponse de René (France) - 2015-03-01

안녕하세요! Je m'appelle René, je suis un lycéen français ! J'aimerais échanger avec vous et apprendre votre magnifique langue ! Répondez moi viiiiiiiite s'il vous plaît.

74619 -
modifier supprimer 98273 - Réponse de An (Viet Nam) - 2014-04-09

Hi, I'm studying English and Korean now but still not good. Since you guys are Korean so I hope you guys could help me practicing my Korean and I also would like to know more about the culture of your country. Such as how to make Kimchi ? ㅎㅎㅎ 농담 아니라 전 김치 맛있게 담그는 법을 배우고 싶습니다 ~ :)

이걸 읽어주셔서 정~~말 감사합니다. 항상 행복하시길 바랍니다 :)

74619 -
modifier supprimer 97705 - Réponse de Iris (USA) - 2014-02-08

Hello my name is Iris I love meeting new people and I would love to help out. I know very little Korean and I have also learned Spanish. I would also appreciate if you could send me some brochures or postcards.

74619 -
modifier supprimer 97340 - Réponse de Holly (USA) - 2014-01-08

Hello, my name is Holly! I have always loved South Korea and wanted to visit someday. I hope I can help you out! Thank you! XD

74619 -
modifier supprimer 77167 - Réponse de Isabelle (France) - 2013-09-28

Hello,

My name is Isabelle Artigue, I'm a French teacher in a Training Center for Apprentices specialized in Beauty and hairdressing Most of them are girls but anyway there are also some boys. they are aged between 15 and 20. This year my pedagogy is focused on Globalization and different cultures. I would like to find some pupils/students who could exchange with them through the Internet, Facebook or any other way of communication. The aim is to make them discover other countries, other cultures. Their English level is not very good but they can be helped by their teacher.

If you are interested in this project, please let me know as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Isabelle Artigue (CFA Jasmin - 2 Rue de Chairedon - 31300 Toulouse)

74619 -
modifier supprimer 76828 - Réponse de Kaela (USA) - 2013-09-18

Hello!
I am Kaela (female) and I'm 16 years old. I am from the USA and love meeting new people and learning about different cultures. I would absolutely love to talk to any of your students, if you are still looking for someone.
Also, I am moving to Korea very soon, so I think it will help me to be able to talk to students from there to learn about the culture and the language. I think this would be a super fun experience for both your students and me!
Contact me if you are still interested!
Thank you,
Kaela

74619 -
modifier supprimer 75347 - Réponse de eve (France) - 2013-07-23

Hello!
I am a French teacher in the South of France (Antibes).
My students could benefit from such an exchange!
I am a young teacher and I would love to exchange via letters, mail,skype or for real.
My high school is interested international exchanges it is its flagship.
I used to work in a grammar school last year and we had an exchange with kids in the USA.

I have 6 classes of 30, but I was thinking about doing the project on a smaller scale (perhaps two classes).

You can contact me at vicinie@gmail.com
Tell me if you are interested.
I hope to hearing from you soon.
Take care.

74619 -
modifier supprimer 74657 - Réponse de Louise (France) - 2013-06-06

Hi !
I would to talk with and , why not , learn Korean !If you want , I can learn to you French but it's a so difficult language . I've other friends who are interesting by you text so... bye ;)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info