Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 74592 - de Henrik (Suède) - 2013-05-30
Coll�ge : "27 students in the north of Sweden"

Hello,

I have 27 english students who are looking for penpals all around the globe. They are all 12 years old and they attend Luossavaaraskolan in a small town called Kiruna.

They have written a short letter in english about themselves and some of them would prefer to send e-mails and others prefer snailmail. I'm sure they can be pursuaded to go either way..

Don't hesitate to cantact me if you have a group of students in the same age.

/Henrik

74592 -
modifier supprimer 77007 - Réponse de Henrik (Suède) - 2013-09-23

Hi Elise, I was very glad to see your reply. Unfortunately I am searching for a whole class of students in your age. If you like, I could email your teacher and ask if there are other students interested in becoming penpals with my students.
How does that sound? If you are interested then talk to your teacher and tell him/her about the "27 students in the north of Sweden."

Best regards

/Henrik Molin

74592 -
modifier supprimer 76917 - Réponse de Elise (USA) - 2013-09-20

I would love to become a pen pal with one of your students. I'm almost 12 in the 6th grade in California. Can't wait to hear from someone!

Thanks,
Elise

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info