Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 74349 - de Anna (Russie) - 2013-05-04
: "students exchange project"

Hello!My name is Anna.I'm an English teacher.Our school is situated in a marvellous city of Russia, St Petersburgh.It is admitted to be the cultural capital of Russia.My students and I are looking for penpalls all over the world.We are interested in foreign customs and traditions and we are eager to show you our city with it's magnificent architecture, parks,museums and palaces. And of course we'd like to see your country, the place you live and study in.
We wish you were our friends.
With Love from Russia!

74349 -
modifier supprimer 119059 - Réponse de Klára (République Tchèque) - 2017-10-09

Good afternoon. I´m a high school student in European country called Czech republic. I know this advert was posted years ago, but if you´re still looking for a school to make an exchange programs that my schoool is here for it. Me and my classmates are learning russian and we are trying to find an exchange school in Russia. So, please if you are still interested in this topic, that write me a mail. Thank you so much! Klára

74349 -
modifier supprimer 110448 - Réponse de princess sofia (Ouganda) - 2016-03-12

helo , i read your ad and developed great interest in it.my country is blessed with over 60 cultures and numerous natural resources which i believe u and your team would not afford to miss...anyway hope u will reply soon.

74349 -
modifier supprimer 76410 - Réponse de Adel Sayed (Espagne) - 2013-09-07

Hi Anna ,
I think we could help each other . We're from Barcelona . I've just published an ad looking for peals for my 14-17 year old students to correspond in English and Spanish , if your students want yo learn the language .
Look forward to hearing from you ,
Cheers ,
Adel in Manresa, Barcelona
PS: We also have older students .

74349 -
modifier supprimer 74819 - Réponse de Ibrahima (Sénégal) - 2013-06-18

Hello my name Ibrahima Diallo, I am a professor at a college in Senegal I would very happy to partner with your school

74349 -
modifier supprimer 74624 - Réponse de Woonju (Corée) - 2013-06-03

¬á¬â¬Ú¬Ó¬Ö́¬ä Mrs.Anna! ¬®¬Ö¬ß¬ñ ¬Ù¬à¬Ó¬å¬ä Woonju~!! I saw your ad on Students of the world... At first, I want to introduce by myself :) I'm a 2nd grader in high school, and I'm 16 years old. I established a diplomat club called 'Wi-fi'! We are trying to inform Korea of lots of people in the world, and we also learn about other cultures and languages using beautiful English brochures that introduce Korean society,history and so on..

And in my case, when I was in the junior high school, I was really interested in Russia a lot, so I know how to read Russian:) but I stopped learning it since I became a high school student, 'cuz I don't have time to study it T_T Anyway knowing Russia at that time, I could have lots of Russian friends :) I'm still keeping in touch with one of my Russian friends who lives in Togliatty! She is really friendly with me, and she taught me Russian... :) Anyway in my club, there is a student who wants to learn Russian as well, so I think she will really like your students:)

Especially I have known Petersburg for a long time, and it's my favorite city in Russia :)! If I have a chance, I'd love to visit there :D!
'cuz I've heard that it's the most safest city in Russia, and it has really many things to go sightseeing :D! Hope I can go to there someday:)

Anyway, our members are very enthusiastic, and there are lots of students who are quite good at English :) I think we can help you guys,,, :D!

(btw our school students are 15~17 years old)!9 students who are 1st graders, and 9 students who are 2nd graders....

If you are interested in us, please send me a message, I will wait for your reply :)
Sapcibo < 3!

74349 -
modifier supprimer 74465 - Réponse de Farida (France) - 2013-05-18

Hi Anna!

I'm an English teacher in France. I teach pupils who are aged 11 to 15in a junior high school in the North of France. Would you be interested in an exchange with us?
Let me know.

74349 -
modifier supprimer 74365 - Réponse de Heloise (Corée) - 2013-05-08

Hi! I am an English teacher in Korea. I have students from the ages of 12-15 looking for pen pals. Please let me know if we can exchange ^_^

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info