Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 74287 - de Jane (Australie) - 2013-04-25
Coll�ge : "Middle School looking for Spanish penpals"

Hi! I teach students in the city of Adelaide in Australia. I am looking for penpals for my students, aged 10-12, for them to practise their Spanish. If you would like your students to practise their English, we could each ask our students to write the letters in both languages (using the native language like a draft and the target language as the focus in your classroom, of course) and then we could just send the letters in the target language, e.g. I could send my student's letters in english for your students, and you could send me your student's letters in Spanish :) Que le parece? Jane

74287 -
modifier supprimer 121882 - Réponse de maria josé (Espagne) - 2018-06-06

Hello
I teach English at a Primary School in Spain (Valencia). We are just looking for students who would like to exchange letters with ours and learn about new cultures

74287 -
modifier supprimer 110082 - Réponse de Marie-Eve (Pérou) - 2016-01-31

Hi!
I'm Marie-Eve. I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
I'm looking for penpals for my pupils.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

74287 -
modifier supprimer 77460 - Réponse de Marilo (Espagne) - 2013-10-10

Hi, Jane. It would be great we could practise English with your students. I teach English to 11-12 year-old students in Vigo, a seaside town in the north west of Spain. last year we've been writing letters in English to students from California. It was a very good experience. I think it is also a good thing to do it in Spanish and receive your replies in English. We are 50 students because I have two classes of 25 students each.If they are too many I could do it with just one class.
We'll keep in touch.
best,
Mariló

74287 -
modifier supprimer 77143 - Réponse de Ana (Espagne) - 2013-09-27

Hi!
I'm Ana, and I'm an English teacher in Spain. My students are 12 and 13 years old and we would like to start an e-pal exchange.
Please write me back.
Ana

74287 -
modifier supprimer 75609 - Réponse de Gorane (Espagne) - 2013-08-08

Hi Jane,
My name is Gorane I teach English in Bilbao (North Spain). My students are between 10-11 year old and they are around 50 ("5 in each class). We would be very interested in be part of this project because they are willing to improve their English and at the same time know new thing about the Australian culture. Here we start the classes in september.

If you are interested we would be very pleased to exchange letters with you

Waiting for your response
Gorane

74287 -
modifier supprimer 74671 - Réponse de levi (Kenya) - 2013-06-08

our students are much intrested have the same age like yours

74287 -
modifier supprimer 74585 - Réponse de Olga (Colombie) - 2013-05-29

Dear Jane,
My name is Olga, I'm very interested, but I have some important things to solve during the rest of this week, so I'm available to talk with you next week... Anyhow wants to tell you, I am about to take the TKT (teaching knowledge test) still don't have any students, but I have two children who are going to be my first English learners (9 and 12 yo) so we can put the kids in contact so they can talk in both Spanish and English.. What do you think?

74287 -
modifier supprimer 74324 - Réponse de Ingrid (Chili) - 2013-04-28

Jane :
My students speak Spanish . We are from Chile and they want to improve their English .They are from 10 to 13 years old .
Would you like to answer to me this e-mail as soon as possible ?

They are so motivated and I would like to help them with their learning .

Keep in touch

Miss Ingrid Villa Baier

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info