Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 74265 - de Maria (Brésil) - 2013-04-24
: "Brazilian looking for pen pals (english speaker)..."

Hi ! I´m an English Teacher in a Private School in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I'm looking for pen pals around the world.My students needs improve the written skill and they would love to change experiences, pictures, cards,fashioned letters...Brazil is a amazing country ... If you are interested in getting to know us,we would like to share experiences and cultures with you, please write us... My students have age group is 9-12(years old)4th and 5th grade.
for more details is : maria_wanessi@hotmail.com.br

74265 -
modifier supprimer 113677 - Réponse de Annamaria (Roumanie) - 2016-10-05

I'm an English teacher in Romania. I have a group of students between 11-14 years old. I would like to improve my students writing skills and also my students are interested in exchanging experiences and letters with your students. Are you still looking for students who to work with? Please let me know.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Annamaria

74265 -
modifier supprimer 98626 - Réponse de Amy (Irlande) - 2014-06-03

Hello I teach 19 9 year olds who are learning about Brazil and would love to get in contact with another class to help learn about the country.

Thanks

74265 -
modifier supprimer 97047 - Réponse de Yolanda (USA) - 2013-12-02

Hello Maria,

I am a 5th grade Teacher in Illinois and would love my students to improve their writing skills with a penpal. Each of my students is currently studying a different country in Latin America. I have 3 students who chose Brazil. I would love for them to be able to exchange ideas and questions with some of your students. I hope we can make an arrangement. Please let me know!

Thank You,
Mrs. Suarez

74265 -
modifier supprimer 77577 - Réponse de shona (USA) - 2013-10-15

I would like to find a penpal for my class to write to. I teach 4th grade Reading and I have a total of 16 students who are slow readers and need an opportunity to enhance their reading and writing skills. I think writting to someone they don't know will help them appreciate another culture and give them the practice they so desperately need. I have a fondness for Brazil because I have a foreign exchange student from there that I still keep in touch with.
We do not have email available for our students at the school but I am interested in them creating a page on here to send and receive emails from other students. I would love to be able to work with another class as opposed to several individuals from different areas.
If you are interested, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.

74265 -
modifier supprimer 75520 - Réponse de Beth (Grande Bretagne) - 2013-08-03

Hello
I teach children aged between 10-11 and would very much like to find penpals in Brazil. Are you still looking for a school to work with?
Regards, Beth

74265 -
modifier supprimer 75428 - Réponse de montanna (USA) - 2013-07-29

Hello,
My 11 Year Old Daughter Would EnjOy Being A Penpal.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info