Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 74219 - de Akina (Japon) - 2013-04-20
: "searching for Junior high school pen pal club"

I am a Canadian teaching English to 1st-3rd grade (12-15 year-old) junior high school students at a school 100 km from Tokyo. We started up a pen pal club(around 30 students) a year ago and am searching for a new school to work with. We send out our letters once or twice a month. If you have a class with similar numbers, my students would enjoy exchanging letters with you. We can initiate the exchange if necessary. Excited to start up this project and hope to hear from someone out there soon!

74219 -
modifier supprimer 113044 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2016-09-14

Hello.
I'm Tetiana. I work at middle school with teens (14 years old students). We'd like to be your pen-friends. We want to learn English, and not only but to know much more about other countries and their customs and traditions.
Are you interested in such collaboration?
Write back sooon
Tetiana

74219 -
modifier supprimer 74637 - Réponse de Lyd23 (France) - 2013-06-05

Hello. We might be interested indeed. I would be in charge of 4 classes (30 pupils each) aged from 12 to 16, living in Mayotte (a french island in between South Africa and Madagascar). Keep me update!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info