Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 73795 - de Thom (Japon) - 2013-03-18
Lyc�e : "Senior High School in Japan looking for penpals"

Hello,
I'm looking for penpals to exchange English messages with my senior high school students. They are second and third years, so from 16-18 years old. Their English isn't great, but they are excited to talk to foreign students their own age, as our school is in rural Japan and they do not have any opportunities to talk with foreign people.
Thank you!

73795 -
modifier supprimer 124013 - Réponse de Sinead (Canada) - 2018-10-01

Hi there,

I have 13 students who would love to communicate with kids in another country; they are in high school, but their literacy levels are considerably lower because of learning disabilities. I'm thinking your students' English levels and mine may be an appropriate match.

How does this sound to you?

Best
Sinead

73795 -
modifier supprimer 112823 - Réponse de ita (Indonésie) - 2016-09-08

Hi Tom.. I am Ita..
I'm an english teacher from Indonesia.. I would like to exchange our experience by talking with your student each other.
Don't hesitate to mail me, aristanurjannah@gmail.com
I hope hear from you soon
Regards, Ita

73795 -
modifier supprimer 111166 - Réponse de zoe (Nouvelle Calédonie) - 2016-06-12

Hello! My name is zoe and I live in New-Caledonia. I'm french but i can speak english and I'm in senior school. I'm 16 years old and I'm learning japanese (Sorry, I'm not really good). I would like to talk with your student it would be interesting.

73795 -
modifier supprimer 110288 - Réponse de Victoria Warren (Alaska (USA)) - 2016-02-25

Hello! My name is Victoria. I live in North America. I speak English, and I am 17 years old. I'm interested in a pen pal from Japan. I'd love to learn about different ways schools are in different countries and I would like to talk about school in America. I'm a senior in high school and I graduate in May. If you're interested in letting your students write me, that would be awesome!!! My email is warrenvictoria152@yahoo.com Please email me what you think.
Thank you!!

73795 -
modifier supprimer 110278 - Réponse de Tammy (USA) - 2016-02-23

I'm a Japanese teacher at 9-12 High School in Issaquah, WA(east of Seattle) and my students study Japanese language and culture diligently. Anyone interested in doing a video exchange between classes?

73795 -
modifier supprimer 107565 - Réponse de Dalle (Malaisie) - 2015-09-08

Hi, im dalle from malaysia..
im intrested in learning japanese..
i can speak english very well..^^

73795 -
modifier supprimer 102896 - Réponse de D (Maroc) - 2015-02-06

Hi! Im from morocco but i speak pretty good english:)
I would be glad to speak to anyone about my country and ask about your country as well ( im interested a lot in japan) im a student im 16 and i cant wait to become friends with you~~

73795 -
modifier supprimer 102618 - Réponse de Hope (USA) - 2015-01-12

Hello!
My friend and both thirteen and fourteen. We are more than willing to trade letters with your students. It would actually help us since we plan on learning Japanese for a foreign exchange.

73795 -
modifier supprimer 98779 - Réponse de Bryan (Colombie) - 2014-06-22

Hello , my name is Bryan , I am 15 years old , I Like the math , the video Games .
I can write in English and Spanish , and I speak Spanish and little English.

73795 -
modifier supprimer 98733 - Réponse de Sharee (USA) - 2014-06-18

Hi!
My name is Sharee, I'm from Spring, Texas. I'd be very happy to have a penpal from Japan. I can help with English, if it's needed and to exchange cultural differences and experiences. I hope to hear from you soon!
e-mail and snail mail is good.
Thank you for your time,
Sharee

73795 -
modifier supprimer 98619 - Réponse de Eleanor (France) - 2014-06-02

Hello,
My name is Eleanor, I am 18 and I come from France, I love English and I am very good at it :)!
It would be great to exchange with Japanese student and help them! I would be happy to have some Japanese penpals and friends ! I wish to travel to Japan so it is great if I knew Japanese students.

See you soon I hope :D

Eleanor

73795 -
modifier supprimer 97928 - Réponse de Lanchester (Afrique du Sud) - 2014-03-02

i have seen your add and im very interested to help out and i would also learn something

73795 -
modifier supprimer 97854 - Réponse de Paul (France) - 2014-02-21

Hello my name is Paul I am french and I have 20 years old. I search pen pals since 1 year now and I hope it's OK for trying this experience with you. I learning japan and I have a good English. So in waiting of a answer
All the best, Paul

73795 -
modifier supprimer 97160 - Réponse de Raffaela (Italie) - 2013-12-15

I've just read your ad on studentsoftheworld.info. I'm an Italian teacher and my students (aged 15-18) would like to exchange snail mail with Japanese students. If you are still interested, please contact me.

73795 -
modifier supprimer 77166 - Réponse de Isabelle (France) - 2013-09-28

Hello,

My name is Isabelle Artigue, I'm a French teacher in a Training Center for Apprentices specialized in Beauty and hairdressing Most of them are girls but anyway there are also some boys. they are aged between 15 and 20. This year my pedagogy is focused on Globalization and different cultures. I would like to find some pupils/students who could exchange with them through the Internet, Facebook or any other way of communication. The aim is to make them discover other countries, other cultures. Their English level is not very good but they can be helped by their teacher.

If you are interested in this project, please let me know as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Isabelle Artigue (CFA Jasmin - 2 Rue de Chairedon - 31300 Toulouse)

73795 -
modifier supprimer 75046 - Réponse de Claire (USA) - 2013-07-07

Hello, my name is Claire Goodell, and I am the president to the a Knowledge Bowl team at Cordova High School in Memphis, TN (Compare it to a game of 'Jeopardy!'). Whenever we prepare for competitions, we often study world history, news, and politics. We are a group of 6 students seeking to connect with students from another part of the world. Would your class for the 2013-14 school term be interested in having a group of Americsn penpals?

73795 -
modifier supprimer 74641 - Réponse de Lyd23 (France) - 2013-06-05

Hello. I'm an English teacher in a junior highschool and I would like my pupils (4 classes of 30 pupils aged from 12 to 16) to correspond with English speaking penpals (writing, emailing, skype, making films about our lifestyle and culture, ...) and to exchange.
It could begin in September 2013. We're located in Mayotte, a french island in between South Africa and Madagascar. If you're interested in sharing this project with us, please contact me !!

73795 -
modifier supprimer 74443 - Réponse de inge (Autriche) - 2013-05-13

Hello, I, too, have students that would like to write to penfriends in English. We are in a nursery teacher training college, my students are in the first form and they are about 15 years old. They are trained to become nursery teachers and at the same time they do their A-levels after 5 years of training in our school. So if you believe this could be interesting also for your students, please contact me!

73795 -
modifier supprimer 73847 - Réponse de Lamra (Algérie) - 2013-03-26

Hi. I'm very much interested in your project. I run a Private Language School in Algeria and we have pupils the age of yours. In fact, there are kids, teens and adults as well. It would be nice if we could organize something together. So, please feel free to contact me if you ever felt like it. Kind regards, Lamra.

73795 -
modifier supprimer 73827 - Réponse de Ludmila (Slovaquie) - 2013-03-22

Hi,
I am teacher in Slovakia. I teach at primary school (students age 14/15). I have one quite good group, (they like speaking, writing ) and they eager for new information and new friendships. They are younger than your students but they have not problem to communicate at all.
If you like it, contact me.
Have a nice day. :-)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info