Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 72733 - de Elena (Russie) - 2012-12-08
Coll�ge : "looking for English speaking penpals"

Hi, I'm an English tutor. I teach students 9 - 15 y.o. We'd like to find students/teachers from English speaking countries willing to exchange e-mails or letters, to prepare projects comparing our countries, probably even to talk via skype.

72733 -
modifier supprimer 99660 - Réponse de michael (Ghana) - 2014-08-15

Hi its an honour to help you and your students to better your english am from Ghana, english is our official language

72733 -
modifier supprimer 77027 - Réponse de Iwona (Pologne) - 2013-09-24

Hi there

I am an English teacher from Poland. My students are 14-15 years old. There are approximately 30 of them. They are interested in sport, music, art etc. Some of them are volunteers. I would like them to expand their cultural horizons but most of all practice their English. Therefore we would be more than happy if you would like to exchange e-mails with us. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

72733 -
modifier supprimer 73412 - Réponse de Milena (Pologne) - 2013-02-11

Hello,
I'm a teacher in a secondary school in Poland, I have a group of 15 pupils who are eager to exchange their thoughts , ideas, experiences on many cultural, historical, artistic etc. subjects. Please let me know if you are still interested in creating such a cooperation.
Best regards,
Milena

72733 -
modifier supprimer 73224 - Réponse de Kim (USA) - 2013-01-22

Hello!! I am a Middle School Teacher in Pennsylvania, United States. I have a few students in my Learning Support Class and I would love to partner them up with pen-pals!

72733 -
modifier supprimer 72863 - Réponse de Chuck (USA) - 2012-12-20

Hello! I am a sixth grade social studies teacher in the United States. Our students recently studied Russia and are fascinated with your country. Our students are 11 – 12 years old and want to exchange letters with your students. Please contact me at cragland@bigsandyisd.org if you are interested. We are excited about hearing from you!

72733 -
modifier supprimer 72783 - Réponse de Laurent (Guyane Française) - 2012-12-11

Hello,I'm an english teacher from French Guiana. My students are from 12 to 15. We are looking for penfriends from different  cultures. Please contact us of you're interested.It would be great if we could link up!

72733 -
modifier supprimer 72779 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2012-12-10

Hi, I teach in both primary and middle school in Poland and my pupils are 10-15 years old. We would love to exchange letters, postcards, small souvenirs, pictures etc. with your students.I hope to hear from you soon:)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info