Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 6938 - de orla (Irlande) - 2005-11-26
: "german school for email exchange"

I have a class of 25 12 year old children. I am looking for a class for email exchange through english/ german to help the children find out about german culture, hobbies and life in general.

6938 -
modifier supprimer 29000 - Réponse de Richard (Australie) - 2009-02-08

I am currently teaching German culture and language to school students in the Lockyer Valley a rural area west of Brisbane. I am wanting to get in contact with a German school to allow my students to research information about German culture like the role of sport in German schools, housing trends etc. If your school is interested in helping us please email me on the above address.

Regards
Richard Emmerson
Gatton State School
William St Gatton
4343 QLD Australien

6938 -
modifier supprimer 8763 - Réponse de Stefanie (Autriche) - 2006-03-02

Dear Orla,

I have 19 lovely kids (first stream, age 12/13) who would love to have email contact with some English speaking students. We could send letters (maybe once a month?!) to you, of course in German :), and you could answer us in English, so that we all can learn from each other. It'll be great!!!!!!!!!

Best regards,

Stefanie Schwemberger

6938 -
modifier supprimer 8507 - Réponse de Daniel Saldana (USA) - 2006-02-20

Hello, My name is Daniel Saldana, I am a 17 year old boy from the United States. I enjoy writing kids from other countries and i really enjoy people writing me back. I can write by postal or by emails. I speak only english and a little spanish. I enjoy doing tons of things, at my school there is about 600 people all total. And there is about four thousand in my town. Please contact me, so I can share my culture with you. My email is dannyboy115@hotmail.com
Please email me. I love to help out people.

Always,
Daniel Saldana

6938 -
modifier supprimer 7857 - Réponse de Ingrid (Allemagne) - 2006-01-14

Hi Orla,
I am teaching English in three classes with 90 pupils (boys and girls) altogether.They are all beginners concerning the English language, so an e-mail exchange through German/English would be fine. If you are still looking for partners for your class, there will be enough pupils who would like to contact you. They are aged between 10 and 12. We live in Iserlohn, a town in the north-west of Germany.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info