Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 5953 - de Domivee Flor (Philippines) - 2005-10-13
: "Looking for a new friend in here..."

Hi chums! Im Domivee Flor U. Dacuno, 22 years old from the Philippines who is currently applying to be as future teacher in China, I just want to gain friends in here so that if God permits I will be there i can have more friends... Thanks and God Bless always...

donna

5953 -
modifier supprimer 17818 - Réponse de Domivee Flor (Philippines) - 2007-03-04

Hi there, yes i am filipina but i am temporarily based here at taiwan for work as an electronics operator, just wondering why are you asking if i am familiar to tht dialect? I was born from the city of albay bicol,by the way i have alot of co workers originated from visaya.... Glad to you know you are also a filipina! thanks and godbless

mwaahhh

donna

5953 -
modifier supprimer 17817 - Réponse de Domivee Flor (Philippines) - 2007-03-04

Hi there, yes i am filipina but i am temporarily based here at taiwan for work as an electronics operator, just wondering why are you asking if i am familiar to tht dialect? I was born from the city of albay bicol,by the way i have alot of co workers originated from visaya.... Glad to you know you are also a filipina! thanks and godbless

mwaahhh

donna

5953 -
modifier supprimer 9556 - Réponse de Marly-Jessica (Suisse) - 2006-04-27

Hi!

I'm 23 years old come from Switzerland. I'm a secretary in the insurances, married: have 2 sons. My mother is a Filipina, father is a Swiss. Looking for a friend from Philippine ! Do you speak visaya or tagalog ? Hope you response. bye

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info