Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 5286 - de Maria (Suède) - 2005-09-19
Coll�ge : "Penpals"

My 10 students, 12-13 years old, would love to have penfriends from another country to improve their English writing skills. Snailmail only. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

5286 -
modifier supprimer 29297 - Réponse de Judith (Corée) - 2009-03-03

hi!^^ i'm judith

nice to send you a message~

i'm from korea >@<

and i'm 15years old!

let's do good ^%^~!!

5286 -
modifier supprimer 22256 - Réponse de Roberto (Pays-Bas) - 2007-11-21

Hello ,
For school we have a project to comunicate with people of outre country'and
i'm looking for an penpal but all my friends do have alretty penfriends. Do some student of your class to be mine penfriend then mail me fast, thank you !

5286 -
modifier supprimer 20804 - Réponse de zineb (Maroc) - 2007-09-08

Hi.My name is zineb and I'm 15years old.I would like to write to students in your class
.I'm so interested in learning about tourism of your country. OK byyyyyyyyye

5286 -
modifier supprimer 20673 - Réponse de margaret (USA) - 2007-08-31

I am a 7th/8th grade math teacher in the northeastern united states (connecticut). I would like to have my students learn about how kids in other countries learn math around the world. They can also learn about the cultures. Let me know either way. thanks,
ms. piasecki
p.s. my good friend is from sweden and her name is maria too. she is a PE/health teacher now but will be moving back home in january.

5286 -
modifier supprimer 17821 - Réponse de moha (Ouganda) - 2007-03-04

hi wats up iam here nothing so how is your life and school mybe you need some 2 talk 2 you camon and chatr me ok bye

5286 -
modifier supprimer 9154 - Réponse de Dawn (Corée) - 2006-03-30

Hello. My name is Dawn and I am a Canadian teacher currently teaching English at a public middle school in Korea. I recently set up a penpal program at my school and I have a total of 170 students looking for a penpal. I never expected my list to get this big. I was wondering if you would be interested in communicating with my students. Please let me know as they are eager to get started. They are between the ages of 12-15
Thanks,
Dawn

5286 -
modifier supprimer 8326 - Réponse de Maria (USA) - 2006-02-08

Hi,
My name is Maria and I am 12 years old. I would love to write to students in your class. Please let me know!!

P.S. My mom said it was ok!!

5286 -
modifier supprimer 6866 - Réponse de burcu (Turquie) - 2005-11-23

hello.my name is burcu.I am from Turkey.Iam 12 years old.I live in Adana with my family. see you later....burcu

5286 -
modifier supprimer 6067 - Réponse de Joyce (USA) - 2005-10-19

Hello Maria,
My name is Joyce and I teach Civics (Government) at Metz Middle School in the United States. I have 13 students ages 12-14 who would love to be pen pals with your students. My students are interested in learning about the culture and government of your country. Let me know if you want your students to become pen pals with mine.
Thanks,
Joyce

5286 -
modifier supprimer 5470 - Réponse de jalel chniti (Tunisie) - 2005-09-25

Bonjour;
Nous venons de lancer un programme de test en ligne. Il est en cours de traduction au Français mais la version anglaise est déjà installée ici : www.goldendemo.net (remarquez la formule gratuite ici :www.goldendemo.net/examonline/pricing.php et voir un exemple fonctionnel au www.testenligne.org.
Vous pourriez visiter,tester tous les niveaux d'admin et nous contacter à partir de l'un des URLs ou à cette adresse.
Nous serons heureux de recevoir une proposition de partenariat.
Cordialement
Jalél Chniti
pub@goldenplans.net

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info