Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 48060 - de Akina (Japon) - 2012-11-02
: "Looking for a Canadian/English speaking country middle/high school to Penpal w"

Dear Teachers,

I live in Ibaraki, Japan and I am a Canadian English teacher here. I teach grades 7 to 9 (Ages 12 - 15).
All the students at this school study and spend a great deal of time focused towards learning and practicing English.

What I am looking for is a teacher who is interested in snail mail to have open exchange . There are kids in the school who are very eager to communicate with other students of a similar age across the world.

The chances are very few for them to have cultural exchanges with foreigners in Japan as there are not very many since Japan has its own secular culture. This would be a great opportunity for my students and your alike.

If your interested , please contact me.

All the Best,
Akina

48060 -
modifier supprimer 113471 - Réponse de cherie (USA) - 2016-09-27

I teach fifth grade and have a class of 18 students aged 10-11. We would love to start writing your class letters as soon as possible! Would you be interested?

48060 -
modifier supprimer 113046 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2016-09-14

Hello.
I'm Tetiana. I work at middle school with teens (14 years old students). We'd like to be your pen-friends. We want to learn English, and not only but to know much more about other countries and their customs and traditions.
Are you interested in such collaboration?
Write back sooon
Tetiana

48060 -
modifier supprimer 109859 - Réponse de Mahendra (Népal) - 2016-01-09

I Mr. Mahendra Lal shrestha. I am a mathematics teacher in Nepal.
I am searching teacher pen pal like you such that we can exchange our many experince. Also we can make cultural exchange program.

48060 -
modifier supprimer 73384 - Réponse de Tu Loan (Canada) - 2013-02-08

I have a grade 6/7 class in a middle school in Coquitlam (close to Vancouver)and we will be studying Japan soon. We would be very excited to have a class to write to. I hope it's not too late.

Thank you,
Tu Loan

48060 -
modifier supprimer 72687 - Réponse de Sebastien (France) - 2012-12-05

Hi,
would you be interested in an exchange with pupils from France for your classes?
I want to start such an exchange with students for whom English isn't the primary language, I think that illustrates well the idea of English as an international language.
Ideally, I would like to do that with Japan as French pupils tend to love things from Japan (manga and all that), and I have personal links with the country (I've been an ALT there for a few years).
I have 6 classes (grade 7th to 9th) ; I would especially be queen on an exchange with my 9th grade class (age 14-15). I know that with the exams coming, we're getting close to a tight period for 9th graders in Japan, so I can start pretty quickly if you're interested.

Thanks

48060 -
modifier supprimer 72433 - Réponse de Tammy (USA) - 2012-11-17

Hi! I am a teacher and hold a book club for "10" fifth grade students (ages 10 and 11). We just finished the book Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai. I am looking for a pen pal project for my book club to work on at our next meeting. Would you be interested in having your students sending information about their culture to our book club via regular ground mail (snail mail :-)? I can give you the address of my school if you are interested. This could be a one time or multiple time assignment for the pupils. Please email me if you are interested!

48060 -
modifier supprimer 48172 - Réponse de NOELIA (Espagne) - 2012-11-09

Hello my name is Noelia, I am from Andalusia, Malaga, a city situated in the south of the Spain.

I am teaching English in a school and I want to know If you would like to change letters with my children. I should say our school is a compensatory school which means its level is low and this is a good way to motivate to learn English.

I wait you answer.

Regards

Noelia Oliver

48060 -
modifier supprimer 48124 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2012-11-05

Konnichiwa!
I am an English teacher at a primary and middle school in Poland (Europe), my pupils are 10-14 years old. I am in charge of a pen-pal club and would love my kids to get to know Japanese children and culture! We could exchange real letters, postcards, drawings, pictures,small gifts etc. Hope to hear back from you soon:)

48060 -
modifier supprimer 48088 - Réponse de Thushantha (Sri Lanka) - 2012-11-04

Hi, i am Thushantha from sri lanka. I like to share ideas with each other.
Thushantha

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info