Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 48041 - de Takahiro (Japon) - 2012-11-01
Coll�ge : "Penpal project"

I'm a junior high school teacher in Japan. Now I'm looking for classes that can correspond with our studetns. They can tell your students about Japanese culture, music, manga, and so on. Not all of them are good at English, but they are eager to know what foreign countries are like, especially America, Australia, and the U.K.
If you are interested, please let me know.

48041 -
modifier supprimer 113047 - Réponse de Tetina (Pologne) - 2016-09-14

Hello.
I'm Tetiana. I work at middle school with teens (14 years old students). We'd like to be your pen-friends. We want to learn English, and not only but to know much more about other countries and their customs and traditions.
Are you interested in such collaboration?
Write back sooon
Tetiana

48041 -
modifier supprimer 97161 - Réponse de Raffaela (Italie) - 2013-12-15

I've just read your ad on studentsoftheworld.info. I'm an Italian teacher and my students (aged 15-18) would like to exchange snail mails with Japanese peers. Their English is not perfect, but I think it's important to meet other cultures and usually teen students always find a way to communicate. If you are interested, please contact me.

48041 -
modifier supprimer 72434 - Réponse de Tammy (USA) - 2012-11-17

Hi! I am a teacher and hold a book club for "10" fifth grade students (ages 10 and 11). We just finished the book Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai. I am looking for a pen pal project for my book club to work on at our next meeting. Would you be interested in having your students sending information about their culture to our book club via regular ground mail? I can give you the address of my school if you are interested. This could be a one time or multiple time assignment for the pupils. Please email me if you are interested!

48041 -
modifier supprimer 48139 - Réponse de Kristen (USA) - 2012-11-07

Hi, I am a middle school teacher in the USA and am looking for a class in Japan. We are reading a novel and it has to do with Japan. I would love to have a pen pal with your class. I have 30 7th grade gifted kids- Let me know thanks- e-mail: khunter132@gmail.com

48041 -
modifier supprimer 48123 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2012-11-05

Konnichiwa!
I am an English teacher at a primary and middle school in Poland (Europe), my pupils are 10-14 years old. I am in charge of a pen-pal club and would love my kids to get to know Japanese children and culture! We could exchange real letters, postcards, drawings, pictures,small gifts etc. Hope to hear back from you soon:)

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info