Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 47846 - de Margaret (Irlande) - 2012-10-22
: "Penpals"

Secondary School students in Cork, Ireland (12-18 years) would love to have contact with students in Spain to exchange emails etc.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 131298 - Réponse de Mar (Espagne) - 2023-10-07

Hi, I teach English to 15-year-old students in Murcia. Would you be interested in one-week exchange in Spain? Or do you know a teacher Who would be interested?
Thank you!

47846 -
modifier supprimer 122094 - Réponse de Reme (Irlande) - 2018-06-13

My name is Reme and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at an Spanish High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 800 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating a linguistic exchange with an Irish school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer host families for 20 students(aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. They can improve their fluency in the second language.
We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + projects. I carried out former projects with a Vittra school in Goteborg and a Comenius project with a Danish school. In fact, we are also interested in finding a partner school for a ready Erasmus + project based on youth culture and the differences and similarities in our countries.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please let me know.
Email Contact: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

47846 -
modifier supprimer 121479 - Réponse de Reme Vera (Espagne) - 2018-05-19

Hi,Margaret. I know you got a lot of messages but I have to try... My school is located in Málaga (south coast of Spain) and we are looking for an Irish school to carry out an exchange of students. We are pleased to offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a ready Erasmus project. Let me know if you are interested.Regards.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 115360 - Réponse de Carolina (Espagne) - 2017-02-04

Hi!!! I'm an English teacher in La Oliva, Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) my students who are 15/16 years old may be delghted to keep intouch with you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 113812 - Réponse de Elena (Espagne) - 2016-10-10

Hello there,
I am the Coordinator of the bilingual program in my secondary school in a small town near Madrid city centre. I am really looking forward to contacting students from Ireland and having pen-pals for my 12-18 year old students learning English. If you are interested please let me know.
Thank you so much!

47846 -
modifier supprimer 113716 - Réponse de Miriam (Espagne) - 2016-10-06

Hi! I'm a secondary school teacher in Madrid. I'm looking for exactly the same for my students of English: someone to write to and practise the language with. If you're interested in an exchange, please let me know.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 111761 - Réponse de Nieves (Espagne) - 2016-07-21

Hello! I'm an English Teacher in a nearby Madrid town. We are trying to open contacto with a high school un Ireland and maybe organise and exchange. Would you be intereses? If so, pleaae contacto me at mnievesfeitom@gmail.com

47846 -
modifier supprimer 109336 - Réponse de Susana (Espagne) - 2015-11-22

Hello

i' m an English teacher in Andalusia, Spain . i have 64 students aged 13 interested in writing to Irish students

47846 -
modifier supprimer 108886 - Réponse de Rocío (Espagne) - 2015-10-30

Dear Margaret,
My students are 16-17 year old. We are a high school located near Barcelona.Please let me know if you re interested in setting up some kind of project.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 106635 - Réponse de Assumpta (Espagne) - 2015-08-17

We are a school from Valencia, Spain. We are 15-15 years old. We would like an exchange with students from an Enslish-speaking country. Still interested in that too? Do not hesitate to contact us here: assumptames@gmail.com

47846 -
modifier supprimer 103558 - Réponse de nelly valette (France) - 2015-04-26

hi,

as an english teacher in a high school in the south of france (BEZIERS) I have a few students (15 to 18 years old ) who would really like to communicate with english natives and help them improve in french.
please answer to my email address so that I can help you get into contact with them.
we have already made exchanges with our class and are also looking for a class exchange in Ireland for november 2015

Looking forward to your answer

nelly valette : valette.nelly528@gmail.com

47846 -
modifier supprimer 102948 - Réponse de Jennie (USA) - 2015-02-11

I would love to have a Skype session with you kids I have 12-13 year old students

47846 -
modifier supprimer 102042 - Réponse de Mónica (Espagne) - 2014-11-15

To whom it may concern
Good morning:
This is Mónica Medina from Spain. Let me introduce myself. I am an English teacher from a Spanish highschool called IES “BLAS DE PRADO”, located in the centre of Spain so close to Madrid. We are in a Bilingual project and we are taking part in two Comenius projects with other countries. Our aim is to interchange our students with an Irish highschool. I and other teachers from my school have been in Ireland several times, and we want our students can know not only your language but also your culture, customs, your music that it is fabulous!!!
I would like to know if it is possible to reach an agreement with your school.
I am looking forward hearing from you,

Thanks in advance

47846 -
modifier supprimer 101721 - Réponse de Carlos (Espagne) - 2014-10-29

Hello Margaret, I am looking for school in an English speaking country to organise a student exchange. My students are the same agae as yours. My school is in southern Spain, very close (5 kilometres from Granada) to Granada. The whole province is very atractive, mountain to ski, beaches in a subtropical climate, high mountain historical villages and towns, and the historical and monumental city of Granada. I love Ireland and I have visited it several times. Well Margaret, I will be waiting for your answer.

Greetings

Carlos Nieto

47846 -
modifier supprimer 101059 - Réponse de amparo (Espagne) - 2014-09-24

Hello I'm a secondary school teacher and we would be interested let me know if you are still interested

47846 -
modifier supprimer 100253 - Réponse de Marta (Espagne) - 2014-08-31

Hi!
We are a high school in Menorca (the Balearic Islands). Our students are between 13-16 years old. We would be really interested in working with you!

47846 -
modifier supprimer 98389 - Réponse de enric (Espagne) - 2014-04-27

Hi Im a studient of spain I can help your studients with spansh If you want send me a Email :D

47846 -
modifier supprimer 97365 - Réponse de Maria (Espagne) - 2014-01-09

Hi Margaret,
I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in the north of Spain and I'm interested in organizing a school exchange. My students are 12-16 years old. We could also exchange letters, e-mails, etc... I have already had contacts with other schools in Ireland and we had a great experience. Let me know if you are still interested.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 76874 - Réponse de Ana (Espagne) - 2013-09-18

Hello!
I'm an English teacher in Logroño (La rioja- North of Spain), and I'd like to start a mail change with Irish students in English and in Spanish. Let me know if you are interested.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 74368 - Réponse de Begoña (Espagne) - 2013-05-08

Hi, I work in a Secondary School in Madrid and it will be great if our students could exchange emails. We are also interested in setting a school twinning with an english-speaking school, which will give us the opportunity not only to exchange e-mails but also to prepare visits or videoconferences.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 73837 - Réponse de Yazmina (Espagne) - 2013-03-25

Hi there!!
I work in a Spanish school here in Gran Canaria. we would like to establish maybe an exchange programme or maybe just to bring Irish students to a summer camp, here in The Canaries. Would you be interested?

Regards

47846 -
modifier supprimer 73424 - Réponse de juana (Espagne) - 2013-02-12

Hi!
I'm an English teacher at a high school in Pozoblanco, Córdoba, Andalucia. I teach to students over 12-15 years old, who are eager to contact other students in Ireland and exchange mails, twits, and learn more English. It might be also nice to organize some exchanges. If you want more information about me, send me an e-mail or look for my blog: juanamoral.blogspot.com.es
Bye!!

47846 -
modifier supprimer 73297 - Réponse de Sara (Espagne) - 2013-01-29

Hello,
I'm interested in a penpal correspondence between my students and yours. I teach English to teenagers from 13 to 16 in a high school in Motril, in the south of Spain. My email is sgg.teacher@gmail.com. Please, contact me if you are still interested.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 73156 - Réponse de assumpta (Espagne) - 2013-01-18

Are you still interested in that? I' d like to share a similar experience. We are from Valencia, Spain. It would be great if my students aged 12-16 could write emails to English speaking teens.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 72811 - Réponse de aneza (Espagne) - 2012-12-14

Hi Margaret, our school is very keen on having contacts with your school in exchanging emails and letters. My email address is anezaargeiti@colegiosanjorge.es. Thank you. P.S we are based in the Region of Murcia.

47846 -
modifier supprimer 48235 - Réponse de Sagrario (Espagne) - 2012-11-13

We are a Spanish bilingual high school (English-Spanish) in Madrid really interested in a penpal exchange. Our students (aged 12-18) are very motivated in improving their English and get to know more deeply your customs, traditions,etc. If you want your students can answer in Spanish and our students in English.
Regards,
Sagrario Ranera

47846 -
modifier supprimer 48173 - Réponse de NOELIA (Espagne) - 2012-11-09

Hello my name is Noelia I am from Spain, Malaga, a city in the south of the country.
I am teaching English in a compensatory school which means their level is a little bit low but I consider this way an excellent activity to motivate then to learn English.

Waiting your answer.

Regards

Noelia Oliver

47846 -
modifier supprimer 48066 - Réponse de Carolina Castro (Espagne) - 2012-11-02

Hello!
We are a private secondary school in Seville, Spain and I have students from 12-18, just like you. They would love to exchange emails with your students, but also, if you have a computer room, I'd love them or just some of them to talk in person via Skype. What do you think?

47846 -
modifier supprimer 48003 - Réponse de Teresa Crespo (Espagne) - 2012-10-30

Hello ;my students would be interested in writing and getting in touch with your students in cork,ireland.if this works,would you be interested in an exchange??? we would love it! keep in touch,

Teresa Crespo

47846 -
modifier supprimer 47906 - Réponse de Sheila (Espagne) - 2012-10-26

Hi!
We're a language school form the North of Spain, Basque Country, and I'm looking for another school interested in starting a penpal project. I have 20 students.
Sheila

sheilalevelenglish@gmail.com
www.levelenglish.net

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info