Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 47803 - de Sinead (Irlande) - 2012-10-19
Coll�ge : "Comenius"

We are a primary school in Ireland (4-12 year old) and are looking for 3 partner schools who would be interested in the Comenius project in the school year 2013-2014.
We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

47803 -
modifier supprimer 129918 - Réponse de Sophie (France) - 2022-04-06

Hello
I'm an English teacher in southeastern France, looking for a physical exchange for my 13 years old pupils next year. We could organise
a 1 or 2 weeks visit in
Each others country. I don't really know much about comenius project however...
Would you be interested in ?
Sophie

47803 -
modifier supprimer 98519 - Réponse de Mondo (Ouganda) - 2014-05-21

Hi,
Hopefully I can still gete a chance of working with you. Literacy Foundation school is a school based in Uganda- Mukono district with a rural setting. It currently have children of ages 4 to 8 years. I am rellay interessted in the project and if we are late, I request that my contact be given to other intersted schools in Ireland who need school partners.
Thank you

47803 -
modifier supprimer 97855 - Réponse de Brid (Irlande) - 2014-02-21

Sprachaufenthalte für Kinder, mit gastfamilie in Irland.
www.cheznoushomestay.com

47803 -
modifier supprimer 97230 - Réponse de Bridie (Allemagne) - 2013-12-21

Hi, I have several German, French and Spanish students looking for an exchange with Irish students during school holidays or school term. Would any of you families be interested in this . I have an experienced exchange partners in Europe who interviews and vets the exchange families there.
Thank you,
Bridie Keary, M. Sc, H Dip Ed.
www.banananama.com

47803 -
modifier supprimer 73759 - Réponse de Donelia (Espagne) - 2013-03-12

Hello Sinead:
We are two teachers from a village in Toledo (Spain)and we are interested in working with you in a Comenius project for the next course (2013-2014). We are sure you would like to work with us because in our region there are a lot of interesting things to visit and to learn about.
We have two 4º grade classes with 37 students and we would like them to start writing letters with pen-friends from other countries, specially English language countries. If you are interested in doing this with your and our students (9-10 years old), please, let us know and we will prepare everything.
Waiting for your answer...
Best regards.
Donelia and Mª Carmen.

47803 -
modifier supprimer 72810 - Réponse de aneza (Espagne) - 2012-12-14

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in having an exchange, we are a public school in the Region of Murcia and therefore we require a partnership school for our children. If interested please email anezaargeiti@colegiosanjorge.es

47803 -
modifier supprimer 72419 - Réponse de Elliott (USA) - 2012-11-16

Hello. Not sure what your project is but would like to connect our elementary school kids with yours. Pen pals would be good or we are open to other ideas. Look forward to hearing from you. We are a rural school in northern Vermont, USA. Thanks. Elliott. Guidance counselor

47803 -
modifier supprimer 48144 - Réponse de Chris (USA) - 2012-11-07

I'm interested in learning more about being a teacher in Ireland. Please email me your thoughts.

47803 -
modifier supprimer 48048 - Réponse de Ozge (Turquie) - 2012-11-01

I am interested in being a partner with your school. I am an English teacher at a private school in Istanbul. I am looking for a partner school for my students. My students' ages are between 10 - 14. They are 5 and 6 grades. They are at the beginning of their language studies. Please contact me if you are interested.

47803 -
modifier supprimer 47946 - Réponse de Aga (Pologne) - 2012-10-29

Hello,
How about older students? age: 13-16?
We are also interested in Comenius.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info