Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 47460 - de Helen (Australie) - 2012-10-02
: "Looking for French penpals and possible school visit"

Salutations!
I teach at a lovely co-ed school in Sydney and we have some very keen 13-15 year olds who would like to practise their elementary French with students of similar ages...Would anyone in France like to correspond with us?
We are coming to France in September 2013 and it would be lovely if we could meet..you and see your school.?
If anyone is interested in writing to us please let me know...it could be the beginning of a lifelong friendship between our students!!

47460 -
modifier supprimer 76474 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2013-09-08

je vous ai écrit et aimerai savoir si vous êtes toujours intéressé par un échange épistolaire et une visite de notre école Merci de me répondre

47460 -
modifier supprimer 73493 - Réponse de béatrice (Nouvelle Calédonie) - 2013-02-19

J'enseigne dans un collège de Nouméa et je serai très intéressée par un échange. Merci de me contacter.

47460 -
modifier supprimer 73076 - Réponse de Anne (France) - 2013-01-11

Dear Helen,
I'm a sixteen-year-old french student in Cluny ( bourgogne FRANCE ) and I've read your message. I'd like to do a skype with a foreign school and to create some ships between my school and one foreign school as well. I think it could be a great idea to have some strong
connection for you in France and for my school in Australia.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Contact me if you want to work with us
this is our website lyc71-laprats.ac-dijon.fr

47460 -
modifier supprimer 48069 - Réponse de Farida (France) - 2012-11-02

Hello! I'm really interested in having an exchange programme with you and your school. We've just hosted our Canadian correspondents who spent two weeks with us. I've been in charge of exchange programmes for quite a few years now and we would be delighted to have you with us in September 2013...hoping we could then visit you some time after your visit if things work out well. I teach English to 11-14 year-old kids in the North of France.
Please let me know if you are interested!
Best regards.
Farida

47460 -
modifier supprimer 47777 - Réponse de Ingrid (France) - 2012-10-17

Hello Helen,

I am an English teacher in the North of France ( 2 hours from Paris, next to Belgium, and not far from England). I am looking for an exchange for my pupils namely an email exhange first and a visit in both countries. September 2012 would be fine for us . Do you think we could come and visit you as well in 2013 or early 2014 . My pupils are 29 , they're now 13 years old.
I've lived in Sydney for one year, so I would love to show them this wonderful city!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
INGRID

47460 -
modifier supprimer 47487 - Réponse de Armando (France) - 2012-10-03

Hello Helen,

My name is Armando, I teach English in a French middle school.
I came across your ad as I was looking for penfriends for my students. We are a middle school in Haute-Savoie next to the Alps and the Swiss border (Geneva). My 12 - 14 year old students are eager to have penfriends with whom they can share their experiences through emails and videos. I intend to explore Australian culture in class and it would be great if we could communicate with you and your students.

Regarding your visit to France next September, I still have to talk with my superiors but we have already welcomed classes from other countries namely Italy. I'm confident this could be an amazing experience for our students.

Here is my email: langevin74100@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you.

Armando

47460 -
modifier supprimer 47481 - Réponse de nadine (France) - 2012-10-03

Hi, I'm Nadine, I teach English in a catering school in Gérardmer and my students have asked me to look for penfriends for them. They are studying cooking, service or pastry-cooking and they are eager to exchange recipes as well as ideas. They are between 15 and 17 years old. Tell me what you think of that. *

G.Day!
nadine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info