Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 4721 - de José (Pays-Bas) - 2005-08-12
: "looking for penpals for my pupils (11,12 years)"

We are a group of 20 pupils (age 11,12 years)at a primary school in the middle of the Netherlands and we are looking for a class of pupils (same age) to correspond with.
If you are a teacher with children in the same age, and you would like to correspond with us , please contact me.

4721 -
modifier supprimer 127969 - Réponse de Anna (Danemark) - 2020-06-30

Hello,
I’m Anna. Are you still interested in penpals abroad?
I teach two classes of 5th graders in Denmark.
I’m looking for penpals for email correspondin/skype meetings about topics such as daily life, hobbies, holiday stories, music, dreams etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Anna Gretchen Øris Olesen
Lind Skole
Denmark

4721 -
modifier supprimer 122079 - Réponse de Sarah (USA) - 2018-06-12

Hello! I am looking for a pen pal for my 5th grade students in Alabama. My students are ages 10 and 11. Would you all be interested?

Thanks,
Sarah

4721 -
modifier supprimer 37224 - Réponse de Manilyn Caralde (Philippines) - 2010-11-02

hello to all of you...have a Blessed Day
I am willing to answer that call because I am an AB-English student but since I am still studying in college, I think I cannot answer you right now. Two or three years from now I will answer that.I am willing to sacrifice to share my blessings to others. Thank you very much. God Bless you all.

4721 -
modifier supprimer 34560 - Réponse de tracey Kerstetter (USA) - 2010-06-17

I teach 4th grade in Charlotte NC, USA they are about 9 - 11 years of age. Would be interested in working with you to correspond.

4721 -
modifier supprimer 33177 - Réponse de KISSAKA ARONE (Ouganda) - 2010-01-26

Iam a teacher, of a primary school,located in Central part of Uganda East Africa.
The school is called Mother care Nursary AND PRIMARY SCHOOL.
With pupils between 11-12yrs,they are 30 in number, who want to get penpals to exchenge their views and learn more English

4721 -
modifier supprimer 30527 - Réponse de tarik (Maroc) - 2009-07-05

As being in charge at a language school called ISFLT in Taza ,Morocco ,I do share the same willingness in terms of cultural exchange.
IF interested , do not hesitate to contact me on tarik_isflt@hotmail.com

4721 -
modifier supprimer 28152 - Réponse de viviane (Guadeloupe) - 2008-12-08

Hi! if you are still interested in getting penpals, we would be happy, my 22 students and I ( 10 to 11 years old), to correspond with your students.

VIVIANE

4721 -
modifier supprimer 21726 - Réponse de ishita (Inde) - 2007-10-17

hi i would really like to be a penpal for your students.plz contact me.i am a girl form india of 11 years age.

4721 -
modifier supprimer 21585 - Réponse de kadriye (France) - 2007-10-11

Bonjour, je suis enseignante en école primaire dans l'est de la France, je souhaite trouver une école pour correspondre, échanger sur des sujets scientifiques, artistiques...(projet comenius)
A bientôt
Kadriye LEMOINE

4721 -
modifier supprimer 17897 - Réponse de Gertrurde (Rwanda) - 2007-03-08

je suis au rwanda comme directrice de l'ecole primary je suis d.accord avec vous les petits enfant

4721 -
modifier supprimer 16716 - Réponse de Lale Algedik (Turquie) - 2007-01-10

Hello! I’m an English teacher in Dalaman/Muðla in Turkey. I’m a primary school teacher from 4th grade to 8th grade. But I’m looking for my 6th and 7th grades between the ages 12-14. I also want to have pen-pals for my students from different countries to improve their English. I saw your ad and I decided that your students can be my students’ pen-pal which I like it most. Maybe our schools can be twin school. If you’re also interested in my suggestion please send me an e-mail to lalekurt@yahoo.com. I’ll reply to you as soon as possible.
Be seeing you.
Lale ALGEDÝK
English Teacher

4721 -
modifier supprimer 13887 - Réponse de maria (Portugal) - 2006-09-28

Hi, José
I also have 20 students of about 11-12 and its their second year of english. I would love to exchange letters, school journals, and others... Does it suit?
Maria José

4721 -
modifier supprimer 10324 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2006-06-02

hello there!
I'm also an English teacher and I'm looking for a school or class of 10-12 years olds to correspond with. We are from Poland and after sending so many adds I still hope we can find someone interested in the penpals project. We can both send email or snail mail. My students are willing to start even before summer! Hope I hear from you soon.
Anna

4721 -
modifier supprimer 9020 - Réponse de Sasha (Russie) - 2006-03-22

Hi,
We are students from Russia. We are fourteen years old. We live in Moscow and study at school. We learn English and would be very glad to find school boys and girls pen-friends in your country. We are fond of pop music, dancing and making new friends.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Girls: Sasha, Tanya, Jenya, Katya, Alina, Alena, Karina, Inga, Sveta.

Boys: Bashir, Denis, Vlad, Emil, Arseniy.
apttr@mail.ru

4721 -
modifier supprimer 8249 - Réponse de emmanuel (Ghana) - 2006-02-03

DEAR,
I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HEAR SUCH A NICE MESSAGE FROM YOU.THE AGES OF MY CLASS IS BETWEEN 11 AND 12 YEARS OLD.
PLEASE,WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP WE HAVE TO TAKE ? THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED IN EASTERN PART OF GHANA.
THE NAMES OF THE VERY GOOD ONES ARE:
ASTRA OHENEWA
RICHEAL OBENEWA
EMMANUEL ASARE
OTUEI ADDO
SAMUEL ADDO
KWANOR
JOSEPH LARTEY
OBENEY JAMES
COMFORT OBENEWA
ABROKWA GETTY.
THEY SHOULD USE THE BELOW ADDRESS TO CORRESPOND TO THEIR CHOICE.
P O BOX 161,
AKROPONG AKUAPEM,
GHANA

4721 -
modifier supprimer 7021 - Réponse de Emily (USA) - 2005-11-28

I am trying to set my students up with penpals all over the world. If you have a few students who would like to correspond with us, please let me know. I teach a 5th grade class of 9-11 year olds in Florida.
Thanks
Emily

4721 -
modifier supprimer 5457 - Réponse de Evy-Annie Lyngmo (Norvège) - 2005-09-25

I have 5 students aged 12. 3 girls and 2 boys.We live in the northen part of Norway. If you know some students who want to write with us. Please contact me. Evy

4721 -
modifier supprimer 5316 - Réponse de mamadou saliou diall (Sénégal) - 2005-09-20

je suis le responsable d'une école primaire au SENEGAL .Je veux nouer un partenariat avec votre école .merci

4721 -
modifier supprimer 5057 - Réponse de Marina Sacerdoteanu (Roumanie) - 2005-09-05

Hi,there!
I am a teacher of English and I can tell you that my 11-12 year olds are on tenter hooks (!)waiting that their teacher to bring them some addresses of pals willing to correspond.Help me to carry out their wish!
Bye-bye!

4721 -
modifier supprimer 4906 - Réponse de Laura (USA) - 2005-08-26

I teach third grade (ages 8-9) in the Northeastern part of the USA. I am looking for multiple classrooms worldwide that would embark on a global learning adventure. Each month a question would be posted for students to answer and share with their penpals. Some topics would be: community descriptions, holidays and celebrations, customs, climate and geographical environment, family structure, government, historical event, etc. My vision, if possible, is that each child in my classroom would have multiple penpals (kind of like a global group of students). Example, a global group would consist of a penpal or penpals from each country partipating - like the USA, Spain, Holland, Romania, etc. Each student would answer the question of the month and email it to his or her "global group." Hence, students will send one email, communicating with multiple persons and receiving multiple answers to the various topics/questions asked. Students will learn of other countries, customs, important historical events, perceptions, etc, while learning of their own country and practicing their writing skills. Meanwhile, the teachers would also form a global group and answer the question posed for the month (for accuracy and continued learning). Classes with students of similiar ages would be fantastic, but I would also be open to working with older classes who need practice with learning English. The only limitation would be that the emails would have to be written in English (sorry!). Please contact me if you are a teacher who is interested, or need clarification. How exciting the opportunities are with technology today!

4721 -
modifier supprimer 4849 - Réponse de addis (Ethiopie) - 2005-08-23

IjustwannatellifucomehereI'dbu'rrecivershowuhowwe rgreat

4721 -
modifier supprimer 4846 - Réponse de Katarzyna (Pologne) - 2005-08-23

Hi,
I'm Kate, and I teach at a Primary School in Poland. My students would be very glad to exchange mails with your pupils, Waitng for a mail.

4721 -
modifier supprimer 4755 - Réponse de MARINA (Roumanie) - 2005-08-16

Hi,Hose!

My name is Marina and I am a teacher of English in Romania.
I have a similar class of students eager to get in touch with Dutch pals.I have some friends in Utrecht and I like your lifestyle and -believe me or not-your language!
I look forward to getting your reply! Take care!

4721 -
modifier supprimer 4729 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2005-08-13

Dear Jose,
My name is Anna and I am an English teacher from Poland, I have students who are 11 and 12. If you and your friends are interested in correspnding (only by postal letter) with my students, please e-mail me! Lots of wishes,
anna

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info