Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 47202 - de Gerlinda (Pays-Bas) - 2012-09-23
Coll�ge : "Searching for english speaking penpal(s) (age 10-12)"

Hello,
I'm a teacher in The Netherlands. In my class there are 22 10-12 year olds who would like to correspond with english speaking children around the world in the same age. The students aren't to fond of the booklessons, but with a penpal they will learn using english in a practical way.
Hope to hear from you!
Sincerely, Gerlinda!

47202 -
modifier supprimer 127968 - Réponse de Anna (Danemark) - 2020-06-30

Hello,
I’m Anna. Are you still interested in penpals abroad?
I teach two classes of 5th graders in Denmark.
I’m looking for penpals for email correspondin/skype meetings about topics such as daily life, hobbies, holiday stories, music, dreams etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Anna Gretchen Øris Olesen
Lind Skole
Denmark

47202 -
modifier supprimer 127967 - Réponse de Anna (Danemark) - 2020-06-30

Hello,
I’m Anna. Are you still interested in penpals abroad?
I teach two classes of 5th graders in Denmark.
I’m looking for penpals for email correspondin/skype meetings about topics such as daily life, hobbies, holiday stories, music, dreams etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Anna Gretchen Øris Olesen
Lind Skole
Denmark

47202 -
modifier supprimer 113472 - Réponse de cherie (USA) - 2016-09-27

I teach fifth grade and have a class of 18 students aged 10-11. We would love to start writing your class letters as soon as possible! Would you be interested?

47202 -
modifier supprimer 72974 - Réponse de Casey (USA) - 2012-12-31

Hello, my name is Casey. I teach fourth grade in Florida, United States. My students are age 9-10 which is close to your students. We would be interested in writing back and fourth. Let me know if you are still interested. Thank you.
Casey

47202 -
modifier supprimer 47876 - Réponse de LULU (France) - 2012-10-24

Hi Gerlinda
I teach a class of 29 pupils (10-11 years old), they learn English for 3 years.
We would like to have penpals to write letters, postcards ... mails ... in English and use new technollogy too : powerpoints ...
So if you are interested, write me
We had penpals but in September,after 3 weeks they decided to stop without a single word:-(

47202 -
modifier supprimer 47633 - Réponse de Prashanthi (Sri Lanka) - 2012-10-10

My daughter would like to write to one of your students. She is 12 years of age. We are from Sri Lanka. Thanks.

47202 -
modifier supprimer 47537 - Réponse de Anna (Pologne) - 2012-10-05

Hi Gerlinda, I'm also looking for some penfriends for my students. I teach kids aged 10-12 (primary school) and 14-16 (middle school) in Brodnica in Poland. This year in both schools I want to set up a pen-pal club, as an additional lesson, in which students would write letters, exchange postcards, small gifts, pictures of our schools, cities etc. as well as learn much about the culture and maybe some words in other languages. There are twelve 10-year-olds and thirteen 12-year olds now in the pen-pal club, but the number can grow with the first bunch of letters and I'll probably have more students interested!
Hope to hear from you soon
Anna

47202 -
modifier supprimer 47513 - Réponse de hicham (Maroc) - 2012-10-04

hello .
i am interested , please write to me so we can talk more if you are interestedc of course .
have a good day.
sasboo1@hotmail.f

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info