Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 46441 - de Krista (Corée) - 2012-09-06
: "Elementary School Pen Pals from various countries"

Hello, I am an elementary school teacher in the city of Seongnam (near Seoul), South Korea. This semester I have an after school class and part of our class is going to focus on reading and writing in English, so we are looking for pen pals!

The class is at a more advanced level in speaking and listening and range from first through sixth grade. But the students need some practice with reading and writing so I will be helping them with their letters. I’m really looking for three important things:
1) pen pals who are willing to use e-mail first since we don’t have time in the semester to wait for snail mail
2) pen pals who can respond regularly for at least as long as our class is, which ends in late December and
3) pen pals who can write more than just a few sentences each time he/she writes because my students need to practice reading in English.

My students have told me where (which country) they’d like to have pen pals and are really excited to meet someone from outside of Korea. I’m especially hoping a boy will respond to help the one boy (yes, there is one in the list below!) in this class. He’s very nice. I hope someone out there can respond! Thank you!

Here is what we are looking for:
- 13 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) Australia, 2) Ireland, and 3) England
- 13 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) Australia, 2) England, or 3) New Zealand who loves animals k-pop and pop.
- 13 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) U.S., 2) England, or 3) Australia who loves movies
- 12 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) China, 2) England, or 3) Japan who loves different kinds of games, TV shows, and K-pop
- 11 year-old boy looking for a boy in 1) England or 2) U.S. who likes sports and other games
- 11 year old girl looking for a girl in 1) Canada, 2) New Zealand, or 3) U.S.
- 11 year–old girl looking for a girl in 1) Netherlands, 2) England or 3) Switzerland who likes dogs, drawing, and movies
- 10 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) U.S., 2) Canada, or 3) Australia
- 10 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) Canada, 2) Australia, or 3) England who likes sports.
- 9 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) Canada, 2) Ireland, and 3) New Zealand
- 9 year-old girl looking for a girl in 1) England, 2) Finland, and 3) Switzerland who likes reading and talking to people from other countries

46441 -
modifier supprimer 115022 - Réponse de Kiara (USA) - 2017-01-07

Hello my name is Kiara and I'am 17 years old. I'm a tattoo artist and I would love to send my drawings and penpal your student who is interested in drawing. I live in NYC and hope to hear from you soon.

46441 -
modifier supprimer 73296 - Réponse de abbie (Irlande) - 2013-01-29

Hello my name is abbie I am ten years old and I live in ireland I saw your ad and and I saw that a thirteen year old girl would like a pen pal in ireland I hope I am not to young to be penpals with you please reply soon :-)

46441 -
modifier supprimer 47912 - Réponse de Denise (USA) - 2012-10-27

Hi, I live in the US and if you still need help, sending emails to kids sounds really interesting! I'd love to send your class some emails. How many students are in your class?

46441 -
modifier supprimer 46515 - Réponse de Krista (Corée) - 2012-09-08

Please scratch the above mentioned countries. We will be accepting children from all over the world so long as their ages are 9-13 and their English is at a good level. I start their class this Tuesday:O so I hope to hear from you soon!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info