Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 45223 - de Kimberli (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2012-07-20
: "Kia Ora! Penpals wanted for 6-9 year olds"

Kia ora!

I have a group of 5-9 year olds (40 in total) who are currently part of an International Club at theIr school.

They would love to be penpals with children of similar ages that need to practice English and want to find out more about life in NEw Zealand. The children will write letters, send photos, share ideas and tell you about their life.

Please contact me if you think that you cold be a penpal class/school to us. We will look forward to hearing from you and your children!

Cheers, Kimberli

45223 -
modifier supprimer 125585 - Réponse de Meredith (Islande) - 2019-04-14

Hi there!
My name is Meredith Buxton and I teach 3rd grade in a plurilingual school in Italy.  As part of a class project for next school year, September 2019, I am planning a cultural exchange with my two classes, about 50+ students aged 8-9years.
The idea is for the children to write and exchange letters, drawings and general information about their daily lives.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this project.
Regards

45223 -
modifier supprimer 103382 - Réponse de Jenna (USA) - 2015-04-06

Hello,
I have a 7 year old son who is looking for a pen-pal similar in age in a different country. Are the kids in your class still seeking a pen pal opportunity?

Thanks,
Jenna

45223 -
modifier supprimer 99534 - Réponse de Johanna (USA) - 2014-08-07

Kimberli,

Wondering if you are looking for any pen pals at this time?

45223 -
modifier supprimer 77811 - Réponse de Karen (France) - 2013-10-30

Hello,I'm a NZer teaching English to 6-8 year olds at an international bilingual school in Nice in the South of France, We would love to exchange letters with a class in Nz, The children have been learning English for a couple of years, so their writing skills are limited but thry read well.
Let me know if it is possible.
Thanks
Kind regards

45223 -
modifier supprimer 76695 - Réponse de shannon (USA) - 2013-09-14

I teach Grade 2 (7-8 year olds) in the USA. We are located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We are interested in writing friendly letters to other countries to share our culture. Are you interested?
I have 19 students.

45223 -
modifier supprimer 73219 - Réponse de Yaël (France) - 2013-01-22

Bonjour,
je m'y prend un peu tard mais je suis animatrice d'un groupe d'enfants de 3 à 12 ans. Nous souhaitons vivement mettre en place une correspondance suivie en anglais avec d'autres enfants du monde. Avez vous déjà trouvé quelqu'un?
Merci
Yaël

45223 -
modifier supprimer 46874 - Réponse de Lori (Allemagne) - 2012-09-16

Hi! I'm an American teaching English in Germany, and I'm looking for a group of penpals for 15 kids, grades 1-4, who are in the after-school program where I work. Their level of English is pretty low (although it varies from kid to kid), but I'd be helping them pretty intensively. They've all committed to this project until at least Christmas, and I'm looking for penpals who would also be willing to write pretty regularly. We could also maybe do video letters, little gifts in the mail, or other special things...we'll see! If you're interested, please let me know!

45223 -
modifier supprimer 45362 - Réponse de Leena (Polynésie Française) - 2012-07-30

Hi,
I'm a teacher of 20 8-9year-old children in Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I'd like to build a projet aiming a trip to NZ in february 2014. I would love my pupils to have penpals to exchange about life and culture in NZ / Tahiti.
Let me know if you're interested.
Leena

45223 -
modifier supprimer 45298 - Réponse de Rachel (USA) - 2012-07-26

Hi,

I am a second grade teacher (6-7 year-olds) in Hawaii and would love for my students to penpal with your students. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you,
Rachel Nieto

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info