Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 45048 - de portia (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2012-07-13
: "I'm looking for some French speaking penpals for my 13-14y/old students"

I am looking for some french speaking penpals for a small (~17) class who have just started learning french?

45048 -
modifier supprimer 101363 - Réponse de Véronique Martin (France) - 2014-10-08

Hello, I am an English teacher. I teach pupils aged from 11 to 15. I am involved in European projects about gardens and recycling. But we are interested in many other fields : music, cinema. I try to have my pupils develop an interest for far away culture. Little differences about our everyday lives, things we don't even think about because they seem so natural to us. We can use e-mail, traditionnal mail, and other modern technologies.
Our school is located in Dijon, an old city ( quite beautiful) in Burgundy ( famous for expensive wines and mustard, but not only!. We are quite central in our country and also in Europe. So it is rather easy to travel. We hope you will feel like getting in touch. We speak French, of course but we learn English and can use it, if you prefer.

A bientôt!
Véronique

45048 -
modifier supprimer 98536 - Réponse de Véronique Martin (France) - 2014-05-26

Hello, I am an English teacher. My pupils are aged 11 to 14/15. They larn o speak and write English and if dome are eager to try their new language, they are laso very happy to communicate in their own language. I believe discovering otehr culture is the best way to learn! Hope you'll get in touch.

45048 -
modifier supprimer 73649 - Réponse de kakue (Nouvelle Calédonie) - 2013-03-03

YES, Iam interested to have penpals with you and specially with your pupils .I am a teacher and I would like pupils to have penpals in NZ and in the future we will plan to travelling to NZ

45048 -
modifier supprimer 73330 - Réponse de Elias (Bénin) - 2013-02-03

hi! my students are interested in your project. we are a school in Bénin in west africa.

45048 -
modifier supprimer 46718 - Réponse de marie-christine (France) - 2012-09-12

Hello I was going through this website as I wanted to find some penpals for my student of the 4th grade (13-14 years old) and saw your request.
If you haven't found a positive answer to it I would be interested. I teach in the Southwest of France in a rural school.
Hoping to read you soon best wishes marie-christine

45048 -
modifier supprimer 46594 - Réponse de Sfia (France) - 2012-09-09

Hello!

I'm an English teacher in a suburban area, about 30 min away from Paris. This is the second year I've been teaching, not in a highschool but in a Junior School. My pupils are from 12 to 16 and we are willing to discover some new countries, new cultures...

Moreover, in the context of our English classes, we would LOVE to have penpals from New Zealand as I'm planning to study with them the movie "BOY" which takes place in your country and on which we'd love to hear your opinion.

Of course, being their English teacher, I'd like this exchange to be in English but we could find an interesting compromise, something like: our pupils would write to each other in English for the very first letter... but then shift to French for the next one...and shift from one language to another all year long.. How does this sound to you?

Anyways I'd be glad to hear from you...

Write to you soon (hopefully) :)

Sfia

45048 -
modifier supprimer 45618 - Réponse de Leena (Polynésie Française) - 2012-08-12

Hello,
I'm a primary school teacher from Tahiti (French Polynesia) and I teach a 4th grade class of 20. They are going to learn English and I wish to travel with them to meet penpals in NZ. Maybe we can workout something great. We could write in French and English. Let me know if you're interested because we sure are.
Thank you,
Leena

45048 -
modifier supprimer 45145 - Réponse de Madeleine (France) - 2012-07-16

Hello!
Very well! I am a Spécial School teacher in France ! I have a small class with 18 students: they have 13/14/15 years old
They learnt slowly with many difficulties...They have backwordness at school...cognitive deficiency...autism spectrum disorder.... and they speak only in french...
but they will discover a very little english words...
they love very much learn like others children, like sisters and brothers and it is very important for them...

Do you think your pupils will want also communicate with them ? to know our country, town, activities....with mails,photos....???lettres and documents ....

You choose and say me if you want continue ...with my little english and your little french ...

Thank you very very much for your answer!!!
Madeleine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info