Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 4476 - de Anna-Carin (Suède) - 2005-07-19
: "penpals in europe"

Hello!
We are looking for penpals for our group of 14 to 15-year-old students. We are living in Sweden and would like to correspond in english, and perhaps, if you don´t live to far away we could visit eachother.

4476 -
modifier supprimer 48024 - Réponse de melis (Turquie) - 2012-10-31

Hello Anna ...My name is Melis. I am an English teacher in Ýzmir / Turkey. I have 30 students aged 10-14..We are looking for students who wants to visit our country and learn our culture,communicate with English on the other hand have fun while visiting...You are really like our country...especially Ýzmir.. If you interested in, contact me as soon as possible...

4476 -
modifier supprimer 33645 - Réponse de Aziz (Maroc) - 2010-02-26

Hello. I am a teacher of English in middle school. I have students between 13 and 17. we would like to have pen pal. Students are eager to know about other cultures and ways of life. This is my e-mail:
Khardefi3000@yahoo.com

4476 -
modifier supprimer 30553 - Réponse de lamin suwa (Gambie) - 2009-07-09

I want to be friends and to visiting one another. I am a man of 27years of age.I remain to hearing from you soon.

4476 -
modifier supprimer 25999 - Réponse de ri (Sénégal) - 2008-08-01

salut
+221777130302

4476 -
modifier supprimer 22972 - Réponse de doukoure (Ghana) - 2007-12-23

hello my name is doukoure i am english teacher , i am very happy to have ur grupe, u are welcom to my school,

thank u

4476 -
modifier supprimer 22924 - Réponse de hacina (France) - 2007-12-19

are you interested in a school exchange with a french school? our school is in the north east of france in a beautiful town called metz...it's a private school you can come and visit us and we would come and visit you
twrite to me if you are interested
hacina mohoric
lycée jean23

4476 -
modifier supprimer 21667 - Réponse de santi (Turquie) - 2007-10-14

hi guys!
my name is santi.im from turkey.I'm footballer.im going to be brilliant star.
c.ronaldo67@msn.com add me see you

4476 -
modifier supprimer 20806 - Réponse de zineb (Maroc) - 2007-09-08

Hello .
How are you today, I hope that you are getting on well.I have got your message.Well I'm student in high scool I have 15 years old.I speak Arabic Frensh and English. Finally,I will be glad, if we could be friends.Have a good day in Sweden .BYE

4476 -
modifier supprimer 20805 - Réponse de zineb (Maroc) - 2007-09-08

Hello .
How are you today, I hope that you are getting on well.I have got your message.Well I'm student in high scool I have 15 years old.I speak Arabic Frensh and English. Finally,I will be glad, if we could be friends.Have a good day in Sweden .BYE

4476 -
modifier supprimer 20343 - Réponse de Attyia (Syrie) - 2007-08-13

Hello there,
How are you today, I hope that you are getting on well.
On the other hand, I have got your messsge, meantime I knew that you have a desire to pen pals friend all over the world in order to pracise English(Writing skill)
WEll,I am a teacher of English in high schools, also in a school of nursing, I Have a BA of English literature, I am fluent in both English and Arabic.
Finally,I will be glad, if we could be friends, and also if we could cooperate in this field of learning.
Best Regards
edwardfarah82@yahoo.com

4476 -
modifier supprimer 17820 - Réponse de moha (Suède) - 2007-03-04

hi wats up iam from swedan and i need 2 talk you ok bye

4476 -
modifier supprimer 16561 - Réponse de JoSi (Allemagne) - 2007-01-03

Hello,

I´m looking for a pupil in Great Britain who is interested in a pupil´s exchange, but it´s very difficult to arrange something like that. Who could help me?
Thank you
JoSi

4476 -
modifier supprimer 10620 - Réponse de olivier (France) - 2006-06-20

Great! Just great!
I'm an English teacher here in Lisieux, France.I've been teaching in this school for two years now ( I'm 36 )and I'm always looking for new experiences for my pupils who, I must admit, are not always very good at English. At least, they are very nice and we have a lot of fun together. Next year I'll probably in charge of the " Euro section " and I want to arrange an exchange programme with these pupils ( a group of 25 pupils aged 13-14 ). I am desperately looking for partners who could visit us ! Let me know! Have a good day in Sweden , Bye.

4476 -
modifier supprimer 7691 - Réponse de Daniel (Grande Bretagne) - 2006-01-04

Hi! My name is Daniel, and I am 17 from England. Our school does exchanges with Germany and France (and soon Spain) and we have just had two German girls over for our Christmas Term to improve their English and show them how English school works (kind of) :). I however, am more interested in places like Sweden, Norway etc. I was hoping to try to arrange an exchange such as this but so far no replies ... I'm not sure if this is any use to you, but it's worth a try is it not? Hope to hear from you :)

4476 -
modifier supprimer 6115 - Réponse de ewa (Pologne) - 2005-10-21

Hi anne-Carin,
I'm looking for penfriends for my 2 students Roza and Gabriela, 15 and 16 years old. They both play musical instuments, and besides one is more into art and the other into sports. they are pretty girls too! As we are neighbours over the baltic sea mutual visits could be quite possible. Shall we do it.
love ewa

4476 -
modifier supprimer 5250 - Réponse de franck (France) - 2005-09-17

Hi!

You suggest what I'm looking for, that is to say penpals and class exchange.I teach 27 pupils between 13 and 15.
I'd like to set up a class exchange for 2006 2007 but start epaling on that year.We are in the south of France
What do you think?
wishes franck

4476 -
modifier supprimer 4980 - Réponse de Helen (Grande Bretagne) - 2005-08-31

Hello I will be living in Sweden From the 17th September, I'm 18 and from the uk. Is this any help to you?

4476 -
modifier supprimer 4781 - Réponse de Ernest Makulilo (Tanzanie) - 2005-08-20

Hello,
I'm so much grateful to get your nice and genuine comments and contact in this web.I kindly present my appreciation before you for your hard work you have done not only typing the message but also comments..so appreciative dear.

My personal description;
Name;Ernest Boniface Makulilo
Nationality;Tanzanian
Sex;Male
Marital status;Single
Age;24 years old
Occupation;Student at University of Dar-es-salaam(www.udsm.ac.tz)
Address; P.O.BOX 110133,
DAR-ES-SALAAM.
TANZANIA.

Dear,I was formerly a teacher at Newman high school teaching English Lanuage and History eapecially world history;But I'm currently the student of a certain university as mentioned above here in Tanzania my beloved country.I study POLITICAL SCIENCE AND LINGUISTICS which will later help me in my further programmes.

Being the case,I kindly request for the link of friendship of life which will enable us to exchange ideas,experience,cultural values..etcHow nice will be dear?

With lots of hope,
Ernest.

4476 -
modifier supprimer 4494 - Réponse de Marina (Roumanie) - 2005-07-22

Hello,Anna-Carin!

My name is Marina and I teach English in Romania.I have a class of students aged 14-15.They are looking forward to having penfriends, to visiting foreign countries and to having studets of their age as guests.Do you think Romania is too far away? Keep in touch!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info