Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 44438 - de Emmanuelle (Polynésie Française) - 2012-06-01
: "LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENS!"

Kaoha nui!
my name is Emmanuelle Klima, I live in NUku HIva, Marquesas Islands in French Polynesia. NExt term I'll teach in a class with 22 students aged around 8 years old. We are going to work on a project to come to New Zealand in April 2014, we need 2 years to get enough money to come there. We'd like to find a class to talk with and meet when we'll be in NZ. It will be easier for us to stay in Auckland, but we're open to any other proposition. We'd love to share with a class that speak Maori, so we could work on the similarities and differences between maori and marquesian language.
OUr class year beggins in august (the 20th) 2012 and the end by the end of june 2013. Then we'll be back in august 2013 and would love to come and meet you in april 2014!!!!
Hope someone we'll hear us.
Bye bye
Emmanuelle

44438 -
modifier supprimer 45220 - Réponse de Kimberli (Nouvelle Zélande) - 2012-07-20

hello!
I have 40 students aged between 5-9 years that would love to be penpals to your class. We live in Christchurch, NZ. The children are part of an international club and are looking for penpals to write to. They learn Maori in school and would like to learn about your culture.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Kin regards

Kimberli
Thorrington School
Christchurch.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info