Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 44296 - de Carole (Polynésie Française) - 2012-05-17
Coll�ge : "looking for penpals and organize a school exchange project"

Hi I'm Carole, I teach English to pupils from 12 to 14 years old. We are looking for penpals and maybe organize a class exchange project with a visit in each other countries. We would be very happy to exchange our rich culture with other countries around the world. The aim of this project is to enable my pupils to improve their English and we would be pleased to welcome pupils who want to learn a little bit of French too. If you want to take part to this project leave me your email address.

44296 -
modifier supprimer 48058 - Réponse de Vyjayanthi (USA) - 2012-11-02

I think it would be great if I could have my students learning French communicate with your classes.I have 44 8th graders, many of whom would be interested in writing to penpals.

44296 -
modifier supprimer 45387 - Réponse de Gabriel (Canada) - 2012-07-31

Bonjour, j'enseigne la musique dans un collège privé catholique pour jeunes filles. Je travaille dans 2 secteurs de l'école, donc j'ai des classes de 1ère à 5e secondaire francophone et d'autres classes anglophones. Je crois que l'idéal serait de jumeler une classe anglophone (3e secondaire: 14-15 ans). Je devrais en parler tout d'abord à la direction à la rentrée mais cela pourrait être intéressant. Je suis parfaitement bilingue: anglais et français. Merci, au plaisir,

Gabriel Barrière

44296 -
modifier supprimer 45372 - Réponse de jamel (Tunisie) - 2012-07-30

Hello.Iam jamel a teacher of English at a top pioneer school in tunisia(north Africa)and Iam really interesred in your project.I have bright students who speak English and French well and can be good penpals to your students.our school year starts on September15.If you feel interested,please send me an email to confirm. Have a sweet time.

44296 -
modifier supprimer 44476 - Réponse de Hilary (Chine) - 2012-06-05

Hi Carole ,i teach chiese in middle school ,they are about 12 to 15 years old,i come from china ,if you are interested in our country and culture ,i will be pleased to tell you .they are looking for penals friends. i except your letter soon .

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info