Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 43750 - de miriam (Israël) - 2012-03-16
: "looking for 12-years old pen pals"

Hi! I am an English tutour from Jerusalem, Israel. I have 5 students around the age of 12 (four girls and one boy), that would like to have pen pals from another country (preferably efl students). If you have pupils of that age and you are interested' please contact me on my e-mail
Miriam

43750 -
modifier supprimer 103906 - Réponse de Sarah Starr (USA) - 2015-06-09

Hi my name is Sarah and I am a home school mom. I have a 12 year old boy and a 12 year old girl who would like to have pen pals from Israel.

43750 -
modifier supprimer 73799 - Réponse de Joanna (France) - 2013-03-18

hello I m looking for pen pals for my two kids (one boy and one girl). They are 13 years old.
Please e mail me if you are interesting in get in touch.

Sincerly
Joanna

43750 -
modifier supprimer 47695 - Réponse de tara (Canada) - 2012-10-12

Hello My name is Tara. I run a quilt studio in feb 2012, i will be teaching 6 12-13 year old girls an optional class of how to quilt. I would love a partnership-to learn more about tel aviv and lifeyour culture. My hope is that girls might be able to send their )finished project to your students, maybe your students might be able to create something for the girls in return. please feel free to contact me

43750 -
modifier supprimer 43945 - Réponse de guilhem (Burkina Faso) - 2012-04-03

Hello,
i'm in a Catholic Medium/High School in Burkina Faso (touristic zone of this country). We are looking for penpals all over the world to exchange. We only have girls and they are really interesting to know more about others cultures. If your children are still available, i will find 5 students very easily to start an exchange with you. Have a nice day!

43750 -
modifier supprimer 43860 - Réponse de D (USA) - 2012-03-25

I may be able to help

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info