Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 43335 - de Pauline (Inde) - 2012-02-08
Coll�ge : "Penpals for my MS and HS students"

Hi everyone!
I teach French and Spanish at the American School of Bombay and I have some students who come from all over the world (UK, Ireland, USA, India, Japan, Malaysia etc.. They are looking for penpals.
- I have students aged 11-14 who are studying French as a foreign language and are looking for penpals in France.
- I have another group of students who are studying Spanish as a foreign language and are looking for penpals in Spain.
I hope to hear from you soon!

43335 -
modifier supprimer 102675 - Réponse de Laura (Pérou) - 2015-01-14

Hi. My name is Laura Mendoza. I am interesting to help in Spanish language. I have some friends that will be happy to exchange with students to practice Spanish.
Please contact me!
Best regards
Laura

43335 -
modifier supprimer 98151 - Réponse de chantal (France) - 2014-03-28

Hello !
I am an English teacher in the South West of France and I'm looking for penpals for my students of 7th grade (6emes). They have been learning english for a year and are very willing to exchange with student in India.
Have a nice day
Chantal L

43335 -
modifier supprimer 77074 - Réponse de Morgane (France) - 2013-09-25

Hello Pauline,

I am an English teacher in a middle school located in the north west of France (Britanny). Our school is located in a lovely area by the sea and my pupils are aged between 11 and 15 years old. They are really keen on learning English and meeting people from all over the world.

Then if you are still looking for French penpals, we would be more than happy to start a snailmail/email exchange.

Let me know, I hope to hear from you soon,

Morgane.

43335 -
modifier supprimer 74900 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2013-06-24

Hello!
I teatch french to 13-14years old students. Our school is located near Bordeaux.
These kids belong to a media class and they use to write articles on the school website.
Theit english teatcher and I would be interested in finding penpals to improuve their level in English and get some new friends.
Our new schoo year begins in september.

43335 -
modifier supprimer 72438 - Réponse de Shauna (Canada) - 2012-11-17

Hi There,

My Grade 3 students are studying India as part of our Social Studies curriculum and I am wondering if any of your students would be interested in writing with them to find out about each others country. We are located in Canada.

Thanks,
Shauna

43335 -
modifier supprimer 46671 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2012-09-11

Hi,
I'm an English teacher from Poland. My students are 13-14 years old. They have additional classes in English language. We would like to pen pal with you to learn smth. interesting about the culture and traditions of your country and find friends. Write us please. We'll be so glad.

43335 -
modifier supprimer 43509 - Réponse de Pauline (Inde) - 2012-02-22

Thanks for your reply. That would be great if you could start an exchange with my students! Where in France are you from? Do you think you could talk to your English teacher about this exchange? I look forward to hearing from you.

43335 -
modifier supprimer 43340 - Réponse de L (France) - 2012-02-08

Hello, I'm a French student, and I would be pleased to correspond with some of your pupils, in French and in English as well. I could also put an announcement (written by your students maybe? I don't know, it's your choice) in my high school if you want to.

43335 -
modifier supprimer 43336 - Réponse de Pauline (Inde) - 2012-02-08

By the way, my Spanish students are 16-17 years old.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info