Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 43243 - de SirJ (Japon) - 2012-02-03
: "Looking for penpals for my students"

Hello. I'm the teacher of an elective English course here in Japan. I have 20 students (10 girls and 10 boys) who are 13 or 14 years old. We meet about once a week. I'm looking for penpals who want to share their country's culture with my students. Please write to me so I can have my students write to you!

43243 -
modifier supprimer 110666 - Réponse de Tricia (USA) - 2016-04-10

Good morning
My son is 12
He is looking for a pen pal
We are not part of a whole class.
My son is very interested in communicating and learning with someone from another country!
:)

43243 -
modifier supprimer 102619 - Réponse de Hope (USA) - 2015-01-12

Hello!
I am a 14 year old girl who is more than willing to exchange letters with your students. I am trying to learn Japanese as well and more than willing to answer multiple letters.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 101528 - Réponse de Hope (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi!I am 14 years old and more than willing to write letters about the US and even Mexico for your students. :)

43243 -
modifier supprimer 47616 - Réponse de Lembris (Tanzanie) - 2012-10-09

Hello Teacher, I am a Tanzanian boy aged 14 years old,student of form 1 at Secondary school in Arusha,Tanzania,East Africa. I am very much interested with pen pals Japanese students. I Hope to hear from you. Yours faithfully,Lembris Godson Makara.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 47569 - Réponse de kathleen (USA) - 2012-10-07

im a 6th grader in the usa. i would really love to write to your students. i cansnail mail and email. either on is fine with me. i cn also write hiragan if fht makes in any easier.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 47405 - Réponse de tetiana (Pologne) - 2012-09-30

Hi,
My name is Tetiana. I work with 13-14 years old teens too. We're looking for pen pals from Japan. We would like to use snail mailing that will motivate our students to work harder (I can check their mistakes). We'd like to exchange the information about culture and traditions of our countries. Could we become your friends if it isn¡¦t too late ƒº

43243 -
modifier supprimer 47135 - Réponse de Hana (République Tchèque) - 2012-09-22

Hi colleague,

I teach English in a small historical town in the Czech Republic. My 14-18year old pupils would like to get some pen pals from your school. They are keen English learners and are interested in history, geography and culture. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes. Hana

my home town www.litomysl.cz and school town www.vysokemyto.cz

43243 -
modifier supprimer 45308 - Réponse de Dalila (France) - 2012-07-27

Hi,
I am an English teacher in France. I teach middle school students aged between 12 and 16. I would be interested to exchange with your class in various ways from letters writing to video conferencing. Let me know if you're interested.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 45127 - Réponse de Jess (Grande Bretagne) - 2012-07-16

Hi there, My name is Jess and I'm from the UK. I may not be a teacher but i would love to be a penpal to one or more of your students. I'm 13 years old and very happy and cheerful. Please think about this as other teachers have accepted me to become a penpal for many of their students.
Thankyou and e-mail me if you are interested!

43243 -
modifier supprimer 44272 - Réponse de Ruth (USA) - 2012-05-15

Hello, my name is Ruth Beal (age sixteen)and I am the leader of our high schools Diversity club. We are a group of students from diverse back grounds who are looking to talk to student\'s alike across the world and learn about their daily life and their culture. I choose Japan because some of our students actually know some of the language. We live in a small country town called Lincolnton North Carolina In the united states. We would love to send actual letters to your students. I hope that by doing this, my fellow class mates and your students will be able to somehow break the language divide and get to know each other. I was thinking boy to girl but let me know what you think and if your interested. Thank you for considering it.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 44201 - Réponse de Bouchery dana (France) - 2012-05-03

Hi mr or Mrs, my name is dana i'm a girl ,i'm come from France . I have 17 years old . I'm a student in restauration especially in kitchen . I would like a lot of pen-pals all over of the world. I want to know your cultur and i Will be happy to talk with your student ! Thank you very much #Dana#

43243 -
modifier supprimer 44083 - Réponse de Sarah (France) - 2012-04-19

Hello, I'm Sarah, I'm 15 years old ! If you want I'm interested to speak with your students !! I love mangas, K-Pop and J-Pop, and I love read, my favorite writter is Haruki Murakami :).

So if you want you can contact me at bub0u29@hotmail.fr it's my mail !
Thank you and good bye.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43558 - Réponse de miriam (Israël) - 2012-02-27

Hi! I am a private lessons teacher from Jerusalem, Israel. I have two 12 yo female students, and two 13 yo female students, that (as I hope) would be happy to have a penpal from a different culture. Contavt me if it's still relevant.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43552 - Réponse de Selena (USA) - 2012-02-27

I am a Junior and have already been piled up with college proposals and essays, But its been my goal to study abroad in japan and learn of another culture and language! It'd be a memorable experience for me and also an educational one.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43439 - Réponse de Ms. Sarah (USA) - 2012-02-16

Hello,

I am a fourth grade teacher in San Francisco, California USA and have several students interested in a Japanese pen pal.

Please get back to me if any of your students would be interested in corresponding with students aged 9-10.

Thank you,
Ms.Sarah

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43421 - Réponse de Linda (USA) - 2012-02-15

I am a middle school teacher of reading in the United States in a small town (Clairton)about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Some of my students have expressed an interest in corresponding to students in Japan. Please let me know if this is possible for us to do.
Thank you.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43355 - Réponse de Kristin (Chine) - 2012-02-09

I am very willing to,can we?Wait you reply.
Best wishes
Kris

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43312 - Réponse de Aritana (Brésil) - 2012-02-06

Hello, I'm interested.

43243 -
modifier supprimer 43304 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2012-02-05

Hello! I am interested in your announcement. I am an English teacher from South of France. My pupils are 19 (10 boys and 9 girls) and they are about 14 and 15 years old. They are part of the European section of our school. They would be interested in writing to your pupils to share and give their opinions about our mutual cultures.Thank you for answering me. Regards. Nathalie

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info