Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 40987 - de Martha (Chine) - 2011-09-21
: "Pen pals by email from Hong Kong"

I am looking for Pen pals for the students in my International Mindedness Club here in Hong Kong. The students are between the ages of 8 and 10 years old.

If you are interested, please email me.

Many thanks,
Martha (Year 4 teacher)
martha.ross@cwbs.edu.hk

40987 -
modifier supprimer 110302 - Réponse de toni (USA) - 2016-02-26

Hello, I am a teacher for 8-9 year olds. We have been styding your country. We would love to be pen pals with your students. It would be a life long experience for the kids. We are located in New Mexico, USA.

My contact number is 505-999-6004
email-tthomas@fms.k12.nm.us
We are looking forward to your response.

40987 -
modifier supprimer 44327 - Réponse de Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. I only speak English, is this okay? I'd love to be one of your students pen pals! I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

40987 -
modifier supprimer 41399 - Réponse de rossella (Italie) - 2011-10-03

Hi Martha! My name is Rossella and I teach English to children from 6 to 10in Turin, Italy. Are you still interested in finding penpals for your students from 8 to 10? I hope so! Please let me know! We could start whenever you like! Write me, we really would like to have friends in Hong Kong!!!!

40987 -
modifier supprimer 41183 - Réponse de rossella (Italie) - 2011-09-26

Hi Martha! When I read your message I thought "Yeah, here it is.That's what we need!" My name is Rossella, I'm an English teacher in Turin,in the north of Italy. My pupils, aged from 6 to 10, would really love to exchange e-mails, letters, drawings and other things with your children. Please, write! I hope to hear from you so soon!My e-mail is ist.pve@libero.it . Bye!

40987 -
modifier supprimer 40997 - Réponse de sandrine (France) - 2011-09-21

This year I wish to make discover to my pupils of the other cultures and the civilizations (my pupils have 9-10ans, speak French and begin English). I look for persons in China to make a correspondence during January and February (during the new year): exchanges on the culture, the traditions, the art of cooking, the songs... At the moment I do not manage to find somebody who would be OK for this project.
I hope that it will interest you !
Otherwise, can be go me towards a person of your knowledge in your country ...
Thank you. Sandrine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info