Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 38433 - de Britt (Norvège) - 2011-03-17
Coll�ge : "Experience the world"

Hello,

I am an English teacher from the northern parts of Norway. My students have just been introduced to the idea of getting penpals from a different country and are very curious about this. In this age snail mail is not used as much and it is a very interesting experience for them. I feel that it is a chance for them to learn about other cultures and people and at the same time practice their English skills. We currently have about 30 students, both boys and girls, ages 13 to 14.

38433 -
modifier supprimer 47134 - Réponse de Hana (République Tchèque) - 2012-09-22

Hi Britt,

I teach English in a small historical town in the Czech Republic. My 14-18year old pupils would like to get some pen pals from your school. They are keen English learners and are interested in history, geography and culture. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes. Hana

my home town www.litomysl.cz and school town www.vysokemyto.cz

38433 -
modifier supprimer 43241 - Réponse de levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-02

WE REQUEST TO HAVE PENPALS WITH YOUR SCHOOL

38433 -
modifier supprimer 42814 - Réponse de sukran (Turquie) - 2011-12-28

Hi! I'm an English teacher in Turkey, with students of 4th, 6th and 7th grades, 10 - 13 ages. I would prefer pen friendship first by letters, because all of these children haven´t got internet at home, and it would be a multidimensional, more beautiful, and effective experience for them. Then they can communicate in class where there are computers.

38433 -
modifier supprimer 42157 - Réponse de Jeff Smidt (USA) - 2011-11-03

Britt-
I saw your posting from earlier this year. I have a small class (13) of 11-13 year olds who are looking for pen pals. Let me know if you are still interested.
Thank you.
Jeff Smidt
Kanawha, Iowa

38433 -
modifier supprimer 41283 - Réponse de Ana (Espagne) - 2011-09-28

Hi, I also teach English in Ceuta, Spain. I would like to participate in your pen pal project. I have around 32 students aged 13-15 who want to start through snail mail. Tell us how you would like to start. Thanks very much for giving us this oportunity. The kids are really excited about it!

38433 -
modifier supprimer 40601 - Réponse de aga (Pologne) - 2011-09-06

Hi,me and my class are also interested in other students habits,schools,customs etc.We are a small school in Przywory in Poland, we are 12-13 years old. There are 17of us. If you want to contact us-write to me-I am their English Teacher and their guide:-))

38433 -
modifier supprimer 39109 - Réponse de sevda (Turquie) - 2011-06-23

Hi Britt,
I am an English teacher from the central part of Turkey.Like your students, my students want to practice in English. My students aren't at the same age with your students, ages 14-18. If it doesn't matter, we can contact.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info