Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 38377 - de Christina (Corée) - 2011-03-08
: "Wanted: Pen Pals aged 9-14"

Hello! I teach English to class of 12 Korean students, age 12. We are interested in corresponding with another class via snail mail (to better practice their writing, and be able to include pictures and trinkets)in English. Preferably, a school from Europe or Africa. E-mail me as soon as possible, please!
Christina

38377 -
modifier supprimer 43800 - Réponse de EunSeo (Corée) - 2012-03-20

Hello
My name is EunSeo Kim.
l`m seoul,korea.
I`m in the sixth grade.
I ike music.
Nice to meet you~ *^ ^*

38377 -
modifier supprimer 43795 - Réponse de Jeong Won (Corée) - 2012-03-20

Heoll~ My name is Jeong Won Lee.
I'm in the sixth grade.
I like cook and music and magic.
Nice to meet you~^.^

38377 -
modifier supprimer 43791 - Réponse de EunSeo (Corée) - 2012-03-20

Hello
My name is EunSeo Kim
I`m in the sixth grade.
I ike music.
Nice meet you~

38377 -
modifier supprimer 41324 - Réponse de rossella (Italie) - 2011-09-29

Hello Christina! I've just read your message of some time ago and I'd like to know if you're still looking for penfriends for your pupils!
My name is Rossella, I teach English to children from 6 to 10 in Turin, in the North of Italy. Please let me know if you are still interested in the project! My 4th and 5th classes are already able to write a little bit of English and would love to know your pupils' way of living, hometown, school, interests, hobbies and so on...
My younger students (6 to 8) could take part in the project with very simple letters, drawings, photos or sending you small presents and nice works! The project could run from november to april.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Rossella

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info