Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 37966 - de Sir J (Japon) - 2011-01-20
: "Looking for penpals for my students in Japan"

Hi. I'm an American who is currently teaching English in Japan. I teach at a junior high school, and I have ten 2nd year students (13-14 years old) in a special English class. I want to find penpals for them from around the world. There are seven boys and three girls. I hope they can improve their English and become more interested in foreign cultures through penpals. I look forward to hearing from you!

37966 -
modifier supprimer 101530 - Réponse de Hope (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hey!
I am 14 year old female from the US more than happy to exchange letter with your kids. I live in Arizona a so I can even include facts about Mexico ' s culture.
Hope to hear from ya soon~

37966 -
modifier supprimer 47137 - Réponse de Hana (République Tchèque) - 2012-09-22

Dear colleague,

I teach English in a small historical town in the Czech Republic. My 14-18year old pupils would like to get some pen pals from your school. They are keen English learners and are interested in history, geography and culture. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes. Hana

my home town www.litomysl.cz and school town www.vysokemyto.cz

37966 -
modifier supprimer 45453 - Réponse de Louise (France) - 2012-08-03

Hello ,

I'm french and i'm 13 years old .I love Japanese culture . I will be very happy to correspond by mail with your pupils. I know other people who might be of corresponding with your pupils (girls aged 13-14).

I off again in one week on vacation for two weeks.

See you soon and thank you!

Louise

37966 -
modifier supprimer 39707 - Réponse de Katy (USA) - 2011-08-04

Hello, Im a 12 year old girl(going into 7th) from the USA.. I have lived in two states in the USA and have many experiences to share. Well.. I know this ad is a little late. But if there is anyone interested in your class please contact me.
`Katy

37966 -
modifier supprimer 39407 - Réponse de Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for (ages 12-13). Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly Rein
http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

37966 -
modifier supprimer 38937 - Réponse de Filip Gogas (Grèce) - 2011-06-06

HI
My name is Filip and i don't have problem to become penfriend with one of your students i have face-book too you can find me as Filippos Gogas so give me a reply and i am interesting to learn Japanese but i cant find a teacher but still i would like to speak with one of your students

37966 -
modifier supprimer 38104 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2011-02-08

Hi! I’m an English teacher at public school of Poland. I work with 13-15 years old teenagers. We are looking for pen pals from different countries to share the information about our schools, life, hobbies via snail mail in English.

37966 -
modifier supprimer 38023 - Réponse de Delphine-Sophie (France) - 2011-01-27

Dear Sir,
we are a "collège" in Marseille, France and would be interested in your project. We have students aged 11-16 years old who would like to exchange news about their lives and daily environment.Some of them are quite fascinated by the Japan culture.
We could also develop a "mail-art" approach with the visual arts teacher. This way, the pupils could express themselves in English and also draw, paint or include pictures in their work.
If you have other colleagues interested, we could offer this project to different classes.

My name is Delphine (English teacher) ; I work with Sophie who is our librarian.
Thank you for getting back to us if you're interested.

Delphine and Sophie

37966 -
modifier supprimer 38000 - Réponse de Elisa (Samoa Occidentales) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Japan and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info