Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 37965 - de Aoife (Irlande) - 2011-01-20
: "Looking for English/Spanish conversation"

I am a student teacher in Ireland and I am currently teaching girls aged 12-13, I would like to make their first year of Spanish more exciting and interesting by encouraging them to communicate more in Spanish and hopefully find some life long friendships with students of their own age with a different culture to their own. their level of Spanish is quite basic so patience is necessary, they can write in english also so I think students of English of their own age would work well for this project as they could write alternatively in both languages. Please respond if you think you have the students we need for our venture into the Spanish world to become more exciting!! hope to hear from you soon!! Besos y abrazos, Aoife
email me at aoife.m.orourke@hotmail.com

37965 -
modifier supprimer 120820 - Réponse de Leyre (Espagne) - 2018-02-12

Hi!
I am an English teacher at a high school in a small town in Toledo, Spain and I am really interested in starting a project with your students. It would be a great opportunity for them to practise Spanish and English, while they learn about their partners' lives and culture. We could start with conversations through skype about different topics (their family, holidays, school, interests and hobbies, etc) and also send e-mails with postcards, drawings or pictures of their classrooms...) Once they get to know each others, we can think of a possible exchange trip, in which they would stay with their partners' families for a week.
I hope you are still interested in it!
Looking forward to your reply,

Leyre Pérez

37965 -
modifier supprimer 73217 - Réponse de Nuria (Espagne) - 2013-01-22

Hi, I'm an English teacher in Spain, and we're looking for a school to carry out an exchange programme, i.e., so we could go to visit you and you could come to visit us. Would you be interested?
Thanks

37965 -
modifier supprimer 72554 - Réponse de Fernando (Espagne) - 2012-11-26

Hi. My name is Fernando and I'm a teacher of English. I'm looking for penpals to my 12-13 aged students. They're 23 (most of them boys) and they are eager to find someone to write to. If you are interested, send me an e-mail at dralbarn@msn.com. Thanks.

37965 -
modifier supprimer 48174 - Réponse de NOELIA (Espagne) - 2012-11-09

Hello my name is Noelia I am from Spain, Malaga, a city in the south of the country.
I am teaching English in a compensatory school which means their level is a little bit low but I consider this way an excellent activity to motivate then to learn English.

Waiting your answer.

Regards

Noelia Oliver

37965 -
modifier supprimer 43391 - Réponse de AUDE (France) - 2012-02-13

J'ai 12 ans, je pratique l'anglais depuis 2 ans je recherche une correspondante (fille)pour améliorer mon anglais. Je suis partante pour un échange dans 1 an ou 2. AUDE

37965 -
modifier supprimer 41102 - Réponse de MARISOL (Iles Canaries (Esp.)) - 2011-09-24

Hi! I don't know if it is too late , but As well as you I am interested in penpalls to write in English to my students.Our school is in a little town in Gáldar . Gran Canaria.I hope to Know from you soon. Thank you very much.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info