Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 37882 - de Juan (Japon) - 2011-01-11
Coll�ge : "Looking for penpals for my Japanese students"

Hello,

My name is Juan and I'm looking for penpals for my students. I teach at a junior high school in Japan, the students are between 12 and 15 years old. We would like to find other middle school students from all over the world.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,

Juan

37882 -
modifier supprimer 104384 - Réponse de YUN (Chine) - 2015-07-11

l am from China,and l like Japan.l dont like other chinese,they hate all things about Janpan.But also love my country-China.l want to learn something about Japan.can you make frind with me?l am 14-year-old chinese girl.
Thanks.

37882 -
modifier supprimer 72942 - Réponse de Emma (France) - 2012-12-29

Hello, my name is Emma and I would adore coming to Japan to teach French to your pupils, in exchange he could teach me Japanese, I adore more that all Japan since I am small, I know also how to speak English and Spanish. I look a great deal of livened up(led)...
Thank you for answering my message...
Emma...

37882 -
modifier supprimer 48034 - Réponse de Tracie (USA) - 2012-10-31

I have a group of 6th grade students (11 and 12 years old) who would love to have pen pals. We are in the USA in the Chicago suburbs.

37882 -
modifier supprimer 47522 - Réponse de Joy (USA) - 2012-10-05

I am an art teacher in Illinois with a class of 13-14 year old students.. I am looking for students to exchange artist cards (3-1/2" by 5"works of art) with in the hopes of also learning about another cultures. If interested email me and we will send some to you first.

37882 -
modifier supprimer 40836 - Réponse de Aga (Pologne) - 2011-09-15

Hi,we are from Poland and we are interested in exchanging letters/pictures/etc with you.
If you want it too-write to me:agnieszkanova@poczta.fm

37882 -
modifier supprimer 40739 - Réponse de Marie (Suède) - 2011-09-12

Hi

I teach a 5th grade but now we are starting a project where I will have 20 kids ages 10-16 that all would like to write to a penpal in english. Please contact me if you find it interesting.

Bye

Marie Dahlstrand

37882 -
modifier supprimer 39708 - Réponse de Katy (USA) - 2011-08-04

Hello, Im a 12 year old girl(going into 7th) from the USA.. I have lived in two states in the USA and have many experiences to share. Well.. I know this ad is a little late. But if there is anyone interested in your class please contact me.
`Katy

37882 -
modifier supprimer 39408 - Réponse de Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for (ages 12-13). Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly Rein
http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

37882 -
modifier supprimer 38880 - Réponse de Roger (Ghana) - 2011-05-26

Hi,
I'm a graduate teacher by profession and I have the same students like you and would be very grateful if you can accept us.

37882 -
modifier supprimer 38610 - Réponse de Christen (USA) - 2011-04-08

Hello! I am looking for a class to write back and forth with as well. I teach middle school (6-8) Writing Enrichment in Crowley, Louisiana. My students need to speak to people that are not from their area so that they can experience other places. Please email me if you are interested. We only have two months of school left but I feel it'd be benefical.

-Christen Pertuit

37882 -
modifier supprimer 38255 - Réponse de Beth (USA) - 2011-03-01

I'm looking for a classroom in Japan to connect with our 6th grade students (ages 11-12). We're doing a project in March, April and May about Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes, and a study of Japan and other countries in East Asia. We can connect with English-speaking students by email, paper letters, or possibly video conference if we can work out the time difference.

Thanks,
Beth Casey
Teacher and Librarian, Pittsburgh PA, USA

37882 -
modifier supprimer 38105 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2011-02-08

Hi! I’m an English teacher at public school of Poland. I work with 13-15 years old teenagers. We are looking for pen pals from different countries to share the information about our schools, life, hobbies via snail mail in English.

37882 -
modifier supprimer 37999 - Réponse de Elisa (Samoa Occidentales) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Japan and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

37882 -
modifier supprimer 37953 - Réponse de diamond (USA) - 2011-01-18

hi,i am diamond i am from the cincinnati,ohio. i love to read and write about different things.i would like to be a penpal for one of your student to talk to them and i always wanted to learn jappanese thank you for your time ,diamond

37882 -
modifier supprimer 37920 - Réponse de Tetiana (Pologne) - 2011-01-18

Hi! My name is Tetiana. I'm a teacher of English at middle schoolin Poland. My students are 13-15 years old teens. We're looking for pals from Japan for our future palling. Are you interested in it?

37882 -
modifier supprimer 37896 - Réponse de Hanne (Danemark) - 2011-01-13

Dear Juan,
I am the teacher of a 6th form here in Denmark. My class consists of 21 wonderful and clever students. They are 13 years old and have studied English for 3½ years. We would very much like to make a contact with your students.
Hope to get an answer from you by e-mail soon!
Yours sincerely Hanne Toegersen

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info