Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 37300 - de Joan (Irlande) - 2010-11-07
: "pen pals, teddy bear exchange"

I am a teacher in Ireland looking for a teacher from another country to exchange letters with. I have 22 children aged between 5 and 6. It is a mixed class and I would love to have some communication with another class whether individual penpals or class emails (which may work better at this age)

37300 -
modifier supprimer 106618 - Réponse de Stephanie (USA) - 2015-08-17

I was wondering if you were still planning on doing penpals this year. I have a class ranging from 6-9 and would love for them to learn about another culture

37300 -
modifier supprimer 98018 - Réponse de Nancy (USA) - 2014-03-11

I have a class of 4 and 5 year olds and want very much to find a class to exchange letters and photos with thru snail mail. We have been discussing Ireland,amoung other places,and they are eager to ask questions and share their own experiances. If you are still interested please let me know. They have already thought of questions to ask and information about themselves they would like to share ! Thank you for your kind attention
,Nancy

37300 -
modifier supprimer 97380 - Réponse de JOHNMARY (Ouganda) - 2014-01-10

DEAR TEACHER AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT MY SCHOOL IS READY TO JOURNEY WITH YOUR CLASS.AM TEACHER JOHNMARY FROM UGANDA

37300 -
modifier supprimer 97377 - Réponse de JOHNMARY (Ouganda) - 2014-01-10

Dearest teacher am glad to inform you that am interested in exchanging emails with your class. Am teacher Johnmary from Uganda and this system will help our kids to know english

37300 -
modifier supprimer 73052 - Réponse de Ashley Mikenas (USA) - 2013-01-09

Hello! I am a school counselor for a school district in Illinois. I would love to do a penpal project with your school. I'm working with a 1st grade class of about 23 students ages 5-7. We would be interested in learning about your country, school, and culture. Please contact me if you are interested and we can set something up! Thank you!

37300 -
modifier supprimer 47031 - Réponse de Laurence (France) - 2012-09-19

Bonjour,

Je sais que votre message de deux ans mais je voudrais savoir si il est toujours d'actualité. Je cherche une classe de correspondants à Dublin. Ma classe est composée d'enfants de 5 à 6 ans.
Laurence

37300 -
modifier supprimer 44780 - Réponse de Clizia (Italie) - 2012-06-24

I teach in Italy, near Venice, children aged 7 to 8 and we would like to take part to any kind of exchange.

37300 -
modifier supprimer 44582 - Réponse de Robyn (Australie) - 2012-06-14

I have a class of approx 30 students ages 7-9 who would love penpals as part of pour study of other cultures.

37300 -
modifier supprimer 43155 - Réponse de Jessica (USA) - 2012-01-25

Hello,

We are a girls scout troop in Western Ohio looking for some snail mail pen pal buddies! We have 12 girls that would love to have correspondence with your class. If you are interested, just let me know!

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Jessica Hardisky
troop32441@yahoo.com

37300 -
modifier supprimer 42320 - Réponse de Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-12

Hi. I am a teacher in the United States and I am looking for any educational opportunity you have to offer. Please let me know what you can do. You can communicate with me as well.

Nicole :)

37300 -
modifier supprimer 40092 - Réponse de VANESSA (France) - 2011-08-22

HI Joan, my name's vanessa, i'm a teacher in France. In our school we want to make an exchange with an irish school because we have a project around Ireland. I have 30 children aged 5.
Please contact me if you're interested
thanks
Vanessa Champommier
Ensemble scolaire Edmont Michelet

37300 -
modifier supprimer 38080 - Réponse de charity (USA) - 2011-02-04

My name is Charity Lucas and I am a Special Education teacher from Harlem, New York and teach students from ages 8-11 and my students would love a chance to meet other students from other countries and learn about your culture as well as practice their writing skills. Please contact me if this is possible.

Thank you,
Charity Lucas
Sisulu Walker Charter School

37300 -
modifier supprimer 37343 - Réponse de Chilla (Burkina Faso) - 2010-11-11

Hello Joan,
Am Issah chilala an english teacher here in Burkina Faso in West Africa,i have several students almost the same age like yours,so if you interested we can link them up.
Take care and have a nice day.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Issah Chilala

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info