Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 37165 - de Viviana (Chine) - 2010-10-29
: "World schools pen-pals project and distance learning classroom project"

Hello everybody! I teach English and Putonghua at a primary school in Hong Kong. Our school would like to held a pen-pals project and a distance learning classroom project soon. We would like to invite schools worldwide that are interested in exchanging students' friendship and enhancing their learning in different culture. I will be giving you details of the two projects when I hear from you.

Take care and have a nice time;

Viviana from Hong Kong

37165 -
modifier supprimer 44328 - Réponse de Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. I only speak English, is this okay? I'd love to be one of your students pen pals! I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

37165 -
modifier supprimer 43688 - Réponse de Tykia (USA) - 2012-03-11

I would love to be penpals with any of your students! I am from the USA and would love to learn about a new culture specifically designated towards China. I would love to meet your students!

~Tykia, USA

37165 -
modifier supprimer 41544 - Réponse de Fernanda (Brésil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

37165 -
modifier supprimer 40802 - Réponse de marie (Suède) - 2011-09-14

Hi

I teach a 5 th grade in Sweden but right now we have a project where I have kids ages 10-16 that want to write to penpals in english. I have one girl - Julia - taht would love to find a chineses penpal (she has good reasons for chosing your country - not to say too much). Please write back if you have someone that finds this interesting.

Bye

Marie Dahlstrand

37165 -
modifier supprimer 39746 - Réponse de Lindsey (USA) - 2011-08-06

Hi! I have a class of 5-6 year olds that would love to communicate with your students. They are native English speakers in Texas, but beginning writers. I am wanting to help them practice writing and the alphabet by using knowledge of other countries. I look forward to speaking with you if you are still interested.

37165 -
modifier supprimer 38443 - Réponse de sheheir (USA) - 2011-03-20

Hello,
My name is Sheheir and I have a Girl Scout troop that I would like to set up pen pals for. I have 9 girls that are in 2nd and 3rd grade. Could u help us out?

37165 -
modifier supprimer 37827 - Réponse de Jeanette (Canada) - 2011-01-04

Hi there! I am a early childhood educator in a kindergarten classroom here in ontario. We are looking for a primary classroom to become our pen pals.

37165 -
modifier supprimer 37774 - Réponse de Debbie Simmons (USA) - 2010-12-30

I am a teacher in the USA at a early learning development center. As the new year starts we are going to study China as some of our students are Chinese. I would love to set up correspondence with other students, but as our students are young I will be the one to write the emails with the children telling me what to write. It would be what the children would like to know about China. Please let me know if this would work out for any of your students as this will be a project during the month of January 2011.
Thank you,
Debbie Simmons

37165 -
modifier supprimer 37694 - Réponse de Brooke (USA) - 2010-12-19

Hello,
My students would love to be your pen pals. I have 25 students and they would love to jar pen pals from china. We live in new jersey. Our school is WMS. Their is 25 8th grade students. You can send us your letters through email and we will send back. If you would like at one point we can exchange hand made cards through snail mail. Please email me back.
-brooke

37165 -
modifier supprimer 37310 - Réponse de Chloe (USA) - 2010-11-08

Hi there!

I am an after school program leader for a class of 15 in San Francisco's Chinatown. I would love to discuss penpal details. My students are mostly Chinese but live in a very Americanized culture. Please email me back if you would like to set something up!

37165 -
modifier supprimer 37309 - Réponse de Chloe (USA) - 2010-11-08

Hi there!

I am an after school program leader for a class of 15 in San Francisco's Chinatown. I would love to discuss penpal details. My students are mostly Chinese but live in a very Americanized culture. Please email me back if you would like to set something up!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info