Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 35509 - de Trine (Danemark) - 2010-08-18
: "penpals"

I am looking for classses to correspond with my pupils! I have 27 pupils in 5th grade(10-11 years old/two years of learning), 20 pupils in 6th grade (18 pupils, 12-13 years) and maybe a bunch of teenagers (14 years) that would like penpals to practice english and to exchange experiences of life. Most important right now are the youngest. And it should not be with an english speaking country, but other students with english as their 2. language. I´ll be very happy to hear from you.
Best regards
Trine

35509 -
modifier supprimer 116034 - Réponse de Valérie (France) - 2017-05-13

Hello, I'm interested in your message. I'm an English teacher in the north of France and I'm looking for penpals for next year (2017/2018) for a group of 56 pupils aged 12/13 who will go to Denmark in May 2018. It could be letters + skype. We might even meet for activities one afternoon. Thanks for answering. Sincerely. V. Boron

35509 -
modifier supprimer 109098 - Réponse de Lionel (France) - 2015-11-08

Hello
I teach sudents aged between 11 and 15 in a French secondary school and I'm looking for a partnership with another European school to exchange letters, cards, mails or oranize occasionnal live chats with the application "Hello" of mozilla firefox. We are also keen on communicating with students for whom English should not be a native language
You can contact me at lioneldorval1@yahoo.co.uk

35509 -
modifier supprimer 107646 - Réponse de Cara (USA) - 2015-09-11

Hello,

If you are still looking for PEN PALS (via email or snail mail) my 58, 5th graders from Chicago, IL would be excited to team up with your students. The majority of my students are originally from Mexico but have been speaking English for about 5-6 years and are well adjusted to the language. We have just finished a story set in Denmark, therefore they have become interested in learning more about the country. I thought pen pals would be a great way for them to learn more. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Cara

35509 -
modifier supprimer 102274 - Réponse de Paula (Turquie) - 2014-12-02

Hi my name is Paula I am a native teacher in turkey I have the same amount of students and I woul like to participate with you and your students. Thanks

35509 -
modifier supprimer 101969 - Réponse de Kalyn (Chine) - 2014-11-12

Hello Trine!
I'm working at a primary school in southwest China, where all our students study English as a second language. Our older students (grade 5 and 6, 10-12 years of age) might enjoy having a friend in Denmark, especially a friend who is also learning to speak English. I am writing to see if you are still interested in new pen pals, and if so, how many of your students might participate....we would probably offer the opportunity only to a select group, who are already doing well with the basic program and have time to reach a little farther. Hope to hear back from you!
Regards, Kalyn

35509 -
modifier supprimer 46694 - Réponse de Bill (USA) - 2012-09-12

Hello,

I teach 51 fifth graders in America. Are you still interested in finding pen pals?

Thanks,
Bill Leonardo

35509 -
modifier supprimer 43761 - Réponse de Laura (Roumanie) - 2012-03-18

Hi! I am Laura Suna, I am a teacher of English in Romania and I teach 5th and 6th grade pupils. I'm sure they would like to exchange messages with your students and to become penpals. we haven't done this so far, but we are quick learners. If you are interested in exchanging messages with Romanian pupils, please let me know on my email adress, lauramunteanuc@yahoo.com.Best wishes,
Laura.

35509 -
modifier supprimer 38994 - Réponse de Matthew-Alexander (Chine) - 2011-06-15

Hi there, My name is Matt, I'm a South African teacher living in China. I am an English teacher.

I have a class of Chinese students who are the same age as yours and they are all looking for pen-pals in another country.

Would your students like to be a pen-pals (written letters, not emails) with students who are the same age as yours in China? We want to pair up children and teens of the same age to be pen-friends. If you are interested, please contact me using my work email address: matthew.zweig@ef.com

I hope to hear back from you so we can arrange for this project. If you know any other friends / teachers who would like to be a part of the pen-pal with a Chinese friend project, please have them contact me too.

With kind regards, Matthew Zweig EF Tianta, Tianjin, China.

35509 -
modifier supprimer 37213 - Réponse de djan (Ghana) - 2010-11-01

Hi,am a teacher here in Ghana and wld like to link my class to yours.Hope to hear from you soon.Bye

35509 -
modifier supprimer 37159 - Réponse de Mary (USA) - 2010-10-28

My name is Mary Howard and I teach the sixth grade (ages 11 - 12) in Grand Island, New York.

My students are beginning a project and I was wondering if you or your class be interested in receiving an e-mail letter with interesting facts about our area? In return, we would ask that you go online to complete a survey (in English) for our students about your school and community.

Please reply if you would be interested in this small exchange!!

Thank You!

Mary Howard

35509 -
modifier supprimer 36561 - Réponse de Joanna (Pologne) - 2010-09-27

Hello.
If you are interested in having panpals in Poland send an e-mail to me
joanna.krolikowska@op.pl

35509 -
modifier supprimer 36456 - Réponse de nathalie (France) - 2010-09-24

I am an English teacher in France, near Bordeaux. We're looking for a school in Denmark to organize an exchange ( for about 14 years old students . You were looking for pen pals. Would you be interested by an exchange?

35509 -
modifier supprimer 35933 - Réponse de Séverine (France) - 2010-09-06

Hi Trine!
I am an English teacher in Clichy (a suburb of Paris) and I am also looking for a class which could correspond with my pupils in English. They are 12-13 and have been learning English for 2 years (this year being their third).
I'd also very much like to organise a trip to Denmark this year (and maybe see a little of Sweden too) so if you are interested, I would be very pleased to correspond with you myself!
Séverine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info