Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 34821 - de Hongbo (Chine) - 2010-07-11
Lyc�e : "penpal"

Hi, I am a Chinese teacher in China, and will go to Jakatar as a Chinese teacher. I like to make friend with everybody in order to pratise my english or exchange my culture and language with you, if possible , contact me by my email--yzzhougonbo63@sina.com

34821 -
modifier supprimer 39965 - Réponse de francis (Ghana) - 2011-08-17

am Francis William Derby from Ghana m 24 and will like to be a friend and also know more about u and your country. plz can we be friends.......

34821 -
modifier supprimer 36933 - Réponse de bernard essoun (Ghana) - 2010-10-13

hi, i am bernard essoun a french and english teacher from Ghana,i will be happy to have you as friend and also i am looking for teaching opportunity in china. my msn is bernardessoun@live.com or my skype italienben. thanks

34821 -
modifier supprimer 35296 - Réponse de Sarah (Cameroun) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

34821 -
modifier supprimer 35096 - Réponse de eric (Rwanda) - 2010-07-26

je suis rwandais ,je suis le president des eleves qui adhérrent aux cours de scince dans notre ecole.J,aimerais echange a`n`importe qui.

34821 -
modifier supprimer 34858 - Réponse de udesh (Sri Lanka) - 2010-07-12

hey,
i'm udesh from sri lanka.i also like exachange our culture and improve our english knowledge

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info