Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 34569 - de Bella (Israël) - 2010-06-18
: "Looking for a class to class correspondence in English"

Hello, I am a junior highschool teacher of English in a small city in the center of Israel. I would love to match at least one of my classes to a class in Europe for an e-mail exchange, possibly combined with a snail-mail exchange of items.
All the best,
Bella

34569 -
modifier supprimer 42144 - Réponse de Jason (USA) - 2011-11-02

I will be starting a unit on the Arab-Israeli conflict in a feww weeks and I think it would be nice if my students could ask your students questions about the situattion there. This could benefit your students as well as they will be corresponding in English.

What do you think?

34569 -
modifier supprimer 37931 - Réponse de Emily (Allemagne) - 2011-01-18

Hello!

My name is Emily Kirkland, and while I am originally from Vancouver, Canada, I teach ESL to a grade 5 class in Frankfurt, Germany. Would your class be interested in having penpals? We only have 7 students: 3 girls and 4 boys.

Emily

34569 -
modifier supprimer 35881 - Réponse de Alizia and Leyre (Espagne) - 2010-09-03

Hello,
We are two English teachers from the Basque Country in Spain, who have read your email and are interested in your offer. We have two classes, one aged about 12-13 and the other 15-16. We are thinking of starting a weekly penpal project that would last the whole school year (Sept.-May).Our students would be interested in learning about your students' daily life and cultural background. Please let us know if you would be interested in matching our classes.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Alizia and Leyre

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info