Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 34124 - de Monika (République Tchèque) - 2010-04-24
: "Hi! I am looking for penfriends for my 4th Primary class"

HI! I am a primary teacher in Pøíbor, Czech Republic and I am looking for penfriends for my class (with 27 pupils). There are 10-year-old children in my class. Last year we started to learn English and we want to improve it and make friends in some other country.Is there any school to co-operate with us? Love Monika

34124 -
modifier supprimer 73912 - Réponse de Lígia (Brésil) - 2013-04-01

Hi there,

Are you still looking for International Pen pals? I am a fourth grade teacher in Brazil and we are looking forward to exchanging letters with kids from all over the world.

Please contact me at: ligiadiniz@escolainternacional.com.br

34124 -
modifier supprimer 40535 - Réponse de Monika (République Tchèque) - 2011-09-04

Hello!
I´ve received your message. It would be interesting to start some kind of cooperation with you and your pupils. Let me know as soon as possible and give me some more details, write me what is your idea....
Kind regards

Monika
Czech Republic

34124 -
modifier supprimer 40530 - Réponse de Erika (USA) - 2011-09-04

Hello! I am a 4th grade teacher (9-10 years old) in Oregon, USA. I have 28 students and we will be learning world geography and cultures this year. My husband is of Czech descent and we plan to visit in the next few years. My students and I are very interested in making friends, learning about other cultures. I hope to hear from you soon! -Erika
Eugene, Oregon USA

34124 -
modifier supprimer 36426 - Réponse de soza mouzaki (Grèce) - 2010-09-23

Hi,
I am a teacher in a private school of foreign languages in Greece.
I have some children who would like to have some pen-pals from another country, so as to practice their English.
Please let me know if you are interested, so as to send you a list of their names, their ages and their level in English.

With kind regards
Soza Mouzaki

34124 -
modifier supprimer 35126 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 12 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

34124 -
modifier supprimer 35057 - Réponse de Micel (Ouganda) - 2010-07-24

I am 18 yrs old from Uganda.
I am the president of the IPC (penpal club in Uganda) and I need more members worldwide.The club is so ineresting for everyone but membership fee is required as little as $2.
So i need your respond and if it is too much for your country,we can reduce it so that everyone can afford.
Thanks.
Micel
1584 Gulu
Uganda
East Africa

34124 -
modifier supprimer 34127 - Réponse de rodica (Roumanie) - 2010-04-24

Hi ! My pupils started English last year too .there are 21 in my class but we can be
your penpals if you want .I wish my students improve their English .So what do you say about this ?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info