Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 33429 - de MUKESH NAGPAL (Inde) - 2010-02-08
Lyc�e : "Student teacher Exchange program"

Our School is rated as the best school in New Delhi, India. We are interested in Teacher Exchange programs for Middle School, High School and Higher School. Please contact us if any school is interested in the same.

regards

Mukesh Nagpal
Co-Ordinator Teacher Student Exchange

33429 -
modifier supprimer 44268 - Réponse de Daljeet Kaur (Inde) - 2012-05-14

Dear Sir

We are looking for this program since last year.Can u tell me more about it.Our school in situated at the border of Rajasthan and Haryana and affiliated to CBSE.

33429 -
modifier supprimer 44203 - Réponse de Sumita (Inde) - 2012-05-04

Dear Mr. Nagpal,
I am a mathematics teacher and coordinator for Teacher and student exchange programme for a renowned school in Greater Noida. I would be highly obliged if you give your contact so that we can discuss further on this subject.

Sincerely,

Sumita

33429 -
modifier supprimer 39972 - Réponse de Castel (France) - 2011-08-18

Dear Mr Nagpal
I'm an assistant professor in a French university. I'm teaching a class on Indian history to a large group of 3d year students of English and Law or Economics. They are in their early twenties. As part of this class, I would very much like to offer them an opportunity to communicate with students from India. If anyone from your school is interested in this type of exchange, I'd be delighted to get in touch with them.
Yours sincerely
G.Castel

33429 -
modifier supprimer 39150 - Réponse de Shirley (Chine) - 2011-06-28

glad to write to you.do you need chinese teacher to teach chinese in your school. i am working in a college in china.i can introduce some teachers to you.if you need some,reply me.thanks a lot.

33429 -
modifier supprimer 38917 - Réponse de tyger (Afrique du Sud) - 2011-06-02

I am a South African maths teacher and have brought children to lucknow for maths competitions.

I would love to be involved in an exchange programme.

Could you please furnish more details.

33429 -
modifier supprimer 34842 - Réponse de hussain (Afrique du Sud) - 2010-07-11

Hi

I live in Cape Town, South Africa, and very much interested in your programme. Please provide more details.

33429 -
modifier supprimer 33951 - Réponse de Sergey (Ukraine) - 2010-04-04

I am an English teacher of the secondary school in Ukraine.
I live in the big city Kharkov. I teach the pupils of the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th grades ( the pupils are 14-16 years old ). We are looking for pen pals from all countries of the world to exchange the information about our countries and school events. The pupils of our school are taught English and German because it is a Special School of Foreign Languages.We are also interested in Teacher Exchange programs for Middle School, High School and Higher School.

33429 -
modifier supprimer 33733 - Réponse de Mariana (Brésil) - 2010-03-08

hi!! can you tell me more about this program.. i am very intersted.. i am an english teacher ion Brazil..

thanks for your attention.

Mariana

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info