Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 33360 - de Veronica (Suède) - 2010-02-02
: "Students with difficulties."

Hi, my name is Veronica and lives in Sweden. I´m a teacher in a special school (for children with special needs and difficulties) My students are in the age of 18 to 20 and studying in a vocational training (hotel and restaurant) Now I´m looking for pen pals for my students, so they can work on their English. But it is also an interesting and a fun way to exchange experience. My little group endures only seven students but my hopes are that it is some other teacher out there who found this interesting, and send me an e-mail. It would be very fun if it´s someone from another special school but it´s definitely not a requirement. Greetings from Sweden.

33360 -
modifier supprimer 36362 - Réponse de David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Nyabola Group Of Schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi Via Nyakach Kenya
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com
Tell: +254724929557

Hello Fellow Teacher

Greetings in the name of the Lord hoping that you are fine well in the name of the Lord.
Nyabola Group of schools in a mission founded school with the church of Free Pentecostal Fellowship in Kenya, which was founded by missionary Busgard from Norway.

We have both primary and secondary school in which are divide as follows:
a) Primary school we have –Early Childhood development from Baby to senior class
n We have primary from class 1 to class 8 under Kenyan education system
b) Secondary school—we have from form 1 to form 4 with range of age from 19-26 years.

We are really interested of having an exchange program with schools worldwide and we are happy to have you as the first partner. In exchanging education experience, learning and cultural and religious experience and education. We need you and we welcome you to feel free to contact us.

Welcome

David Onyango Ochollah
Exchange Program Coordinator

33360 -
modifier supprimer 36360 - Réponse de David (Kenya) - 2010-09-20

Hello my fellow Teacher

We are ready to partner with you and even hosting you for a moment in our school for the educational exchange program. Please contact us throug

David Onyango Ochollah
Nyabola group of schools
P.O.Box 152-40111
Pap-Onditi via Nyakach Kenya
Tell:+254724929557
Email: missionary_hovden07@hotmail.com

33360 -
modifier supprimer 36278 - Réponse de Kim (USA) - 2010-09-17

I am looking for pen pals for my students. They range in age from 14-18. I teach in an alternative school (special needs/learning/behavior). We are looking to learn about people, places and cultures around the world. If you would to to become pen pals, please let me know.

Kim

33360 -
modifier supprimer 34578 - Réponse de Gilbert (Kenya) - 2010-06-20

Hi Veronica,
My name is Gilbert arap Bor and I am the Chairman of the School Management Commitee of St. George's School in Eldoret, Kenya. Our school integrates children with special needs with normal children, but we have different classrooms and teachers.

We are in a position to partner with your school so that our children can become penpals with your students. Let me know if you want to start such a partnership with a school in Kenya and then I will email you details and introduce the class teacher to begin communication with you by email.

Thanks,

Gilbert.

33360 -
modifier supprimer 34063 - Réponse de mayura (Sri Lanka) - 2010-04-14

I am srilankan gent and i am looking SWEDEN friend for study swidish and start a business,i am interesting area ,melmo,stockhom,gothenburg.

33360 -
modifier supprimer 33775 - Réponse de Aymeric (France) - 2010-03-14

Good morning Veronica ,

I'm Aymeric , I come from France , I'm 18 years.

I study in a business school in Saint-Etienne in France.

My name is Aymeric, I am 18 years old, I am French. I live in

Saint-Etienne.

I study in a business school in my city in Saint-Etienne.

Next year I am going to leave studying a half-year in Sweden in your country in the city of Trollhattan to UNIVERSITY WEST. From August still January.
I would exchange with our students , i like discover new people. Also , i'm a dylexic and after my school i want to manage an hotel .

Have a good sunday ,
see you soon

33360 -
modifier supprimer 33468 - Réponse de norddin (France) - 2010-02-10

hello how are you ! im very interst to dvlope my english so ilike to studying it in sweden
becouse i know english poepol speak it very good
woul you please to helpe me
wih love
norddin

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info