Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 32880 - de Marieli (Brésil) - 2009-12-27
: "Searching for Pen pals"

Hi!
I am Marieli, I am Brazilian and I teach English for children in a primary school in Salvador, Bahia in Brazil. I'll have about 40 students in 2010 that are 8 - 10 years old. They are beginners.
I have a project of interchanging cultural information by snail mail with other school groups all over the world. I hope that we can work together.
What do you think? Is it interesting for you and for your students?
Let me know.
I'm anxiously waiting for your answer.
Marieli

32880 -
modifier supprimer 103691 - Réponse de Theresa (USA) - 2015-05-12

Hello

My name is Theresa from Bastrop TX. I am a site supervisor for an After School Program. We will be starting our summer program on June 8,2015 and I am looking to hook up our students with other students around the world for pen pals. If interested please email at tblaschke@bisdtx.org.

32880 -
modifier supprimer 97439 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2014-01-15

Hello,
I am teaching in a small village of Brittany (ages 9-11).
This year, we work on this project " musical world tour " and try to find penpals from all the continents. We wish to discover their musics and traditional songs but also their customs, their lifestyle... We wish to prepare small questions on the music but also the family, the school, the games...
At the end of the year, we wish to realize a concert with all the songs which our penpals will have taught us.

Would you care for exchange with our class?

Best Regards,
Nathalie

32880 -
modifier supprimer 42638 - Réponse de Kerry Anne (USA) - 2011-12-07

Hello Marieli,

I noticed your post looking for penpals. I realize it was from last year, but are you still interested in corresponding with an American school? We have younger students, 4-5 year olds, but they are SO interested in Brazil and talking to students in Brazil!
Let me know if would still like to send/receive letters.

Thank you!!

Kerry Anne

32880 -
modifier supprimer 41088 - Réponse de Dian (USA) - 2011-09-24

Hello,

My name is Dian and I teach fourth grade in Pensacola, Florida, USA. My school is called The Global Learning Academy and my grade level is learning about South America. My student are 9 to 11 years old. We would love to get to you and your students, We are interested in learning about your county. I would love for our children to become penpals.

Dian

32880 -
modifier supprimer 40806 - Réponse de marie (Suède) - 2011-09-14

Hi!

I teach a 5th grade in Sweden but right now we have a project where I have kids ages 10-16 that want to find penpals in english. I have one boy especially - Hampus - that loves animals and the forest and he would love to find a penpal in Brazil. He is 10. Please write back if you find someone that finds this interesting.

Bye

Marie Dahlstrand

32880 -
modifier supprimer 37077 - Réponse de Kayla (Alaska (USA)) - 2010-10-23

Hello My Names Kayla and ill do it!

32880 -
modifier supprimer 33797 - Réponse de Leslie (USA) - 2010-03-17

I am writing to you from the Student Letter Exchange, one of the oldest and largest English speaking student pen pal matching organizations currently in existence. We can register your students on our database to be matched with other students who want to correspond in English. We currently have US students who are very eager to correspond with students in your country.

All that is required for them to be registered is their name, age, gender and mailing address. (You can use their home or school address.) The only requirement is that the student be between the ages of 8 and 19 and want to correspond in English. We have many teachers around the world who register their students on our service and they have been very happy with the results.

If you would like to see more information about our program, feel free to go to our website at www.pen-pal.com

If you would like to register your students, feel free to send their information directly to me via e-mail (you can send it in an e-mail or as an attached Excel or Word File)
or snail mail.

e-mail address is: StdLetEx@aol.com
snail mail address is:
Student Letter Exchange
1111 Broadhollow Rd, suite 329
Farmingdale, NY 11735
U.S.A

If you prefer, your students can register with us directly by using the above contact information or through our website, using the "Non-US Registration Link" found on the left hand side of the page.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Leslie Clarke
Student Letter Exchange
StdLetEx@aol.com

32880 -
modifier supprimer 33734 - Réponse de ranjanee (Sri Lanka) - 2010-03-09

i am a teacher from sri lanka who teach science to children 10 -12 years. they like to have pen pals all over the world by snail mail.if your students like i can send my students addresses.
ranjanee

32880 -
modifier supprimer 32946 - Réponse de meltem (Turquie) - 2010-01-04

We are a primary school in Turkey and eager to share ideas and work on a project together.If you are interested in,please contact me
Best wishes

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info