Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 32728 - de Adam (Japon) - 2009-12-08
: "Middle School Kids LF Pen Pals"

Hi, my name is Adam. I'm looking for pen pals for a several week project with my Japanese students. This project will take place in June and July in 2010.

I want my students to have an opportunity to exchange English letters about Japan and themselves with students in other places around the world. I hope to exchange 1 or 2 letters total, and maybe some cultural gifts. Also, if the other school has internet access, we might even be able to work out a skype chat or video exchange.

Both non-native and native speakers are welcome to reply, and I'm willing to work with students of various ages. I'm flexible and I can work with schools that are much smaller or larger too. I can also work with multiple schools if need be. However, I will not work with individuals, because I want this exchange to be school to school.

My only real limit on this project is the date. My students will be writing these letters in June and sending them out in July.

There will be roughly 170 students ages 14 to 15.

Students will introduce themselves and things about Japan in these letters, but they will not share any personal information such as personal emails or addresses. Thus, there will be no plans for long term pen-pals, though we'd love to repeat the project the next year if it goes well.

P.S. I will be traveling to Thailand this December and January (2009-2010) and I will be traveling to South Africa in July 2010. If you have a school in one of these countries, let me know! I'd love to visit the school in person and meet the students and exchange videos!

32728 -
modifier supprimer 101531 - Réponse de Hope (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi!
I am a 14 year old girl who is more than willing to exchange some letters with your kids.

32728 -
modifier supprimer 35482 - Réponse de Kacey (USA) - 2010-08-17

If you ever do something like that again, i'd love to be a participant!

32728 -
modifier supprimer 34310 - Réponse de george rabhayo (Kenya) - 2010-05-16

Thank you for your requests.i come kenya and am a primary school teacher,interested in interclass forums.We learn about japanese history and many other issues in our social studies classes.

I am willing to have my english class join your class in letter exchange and other cultural gifts.We have no internet in our school,not even a computer...

please keep in touch.
george

32728 -
modifier supprimer 34231 - Réponse de Stacey (Australie) - 2010-05-10

Hi My name is Stacey i am a teacher in Australia and i would love to exchange letters to Japanese students. My children are in year 3 and are learning japanese outside of school but would love to send and recieve letters to find out more about japan.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

32728 -
modifier supprimer 34019 - Réponse de Lis (Singapour) - 2010-04-10

Hi Adam. I am interested in the project and able to work within the timeline. However, could i just check with you if you are also interested to use skype for the penpals to communicate. Looking forward to your reply. I have about 190 students and they are 12 to 13 years old. They are taking English as First Language

32728 -
modifier supprimer 33853 - Réponse de Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

Looking for snail mail pen pals for students ages 13 - 15. This sounds perfect for my classes. My students don't know what its like to send letters to other countries, and we would like to be in contact with you. If you require only email, let me know, not as interested but might be able to help you out.

32728 -
modifier supprimer 33761 - Réponse de Annick (Canada) - 2010-03-12

Hi! My name is Annick and I teach English as a second language in the province of Quebec, Canada. I have 4 groups of secondary 1 students. They are 12 to 14. I would like to have new penpals for my students. They could exchange letters, postcards... they could write a journal...
Just let me know if you are still interested.

32728 -
modifier supprimer 33286 - Réponse de scarlett (USA) - 2010-02-01

hello my class is for 12 to 13.my name is scarlett.my class need to do the same project.i have 170 students

32728 -
modifier supprimer 33137 - Réponse de Julia (USA) - 2010-01-20

Did you get an answer or a reply to your message??
I am still looking for a forum where my students can find pen pals.

Please let me know if used this website or found another that was more helpful!!

Thanks!

Julia O

32728 -
modifier supprimer 32764 - Réponse de Jane (Chine) - 2009-12-12

Hi.I'm a girl from China.I am now 14 years old.I am a high school student.I have a very good.My hobby is listen to music and the Internet.I like English songs.My idol is TVXQ.Now I would like to know some foreign friends.I would like to exchange with youAnd understand that in your country.So please send me e-mail.Let me see you live in

32728 -
modifier supprimer 32742 - Réponse de Jehoiachin (Ghana) - 2009-12-08

Hi,
i'm Good in english i will like to help u so pls write to me so that i can help u.
thank u bye for now.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info