Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 31924 - de Anastasia (Russie) - 2009-10-10
: "Individual penpals"

Hello! I'm a teacher of English from Russia. I have a class of 9-11 year olds. Some of my students have personal pen pals. It's a lot of fun. Of course I help them to write letters. They bring the letters to class and show to everyone. Some students do not have penpals but they dream about them. These scheme works if students parents are interested in it and help children with envelopes and other things. I usually e-mail to a parent that we posted the letter or got their letter. We are involved in some international projects so we will not be able to participate in any more or in whole class correspondence. If you have students who want to have pen pals (snail mail) and their parents agree please feel free to write me.
With Love from Russia
Anastasia Reva

31924 -
modifier supprimer 37996 - Réponse de Elisa (Samoa Occidentales) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Russia and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

31924 -
modifier supprimer 34459 - Réponse de Erica (Canada) - 2010-06-04

Hi Anastasia,I have two female 8 year olds looking for a penpal in Russia. We look forward to learning about life in Russia and connecting with you !
Thanks-you,
Erica

31924 -
modifier supprimer 33675 - Réponse de Davinia (Espagne) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
We are a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much.

Davinia

31924 -
modifier supprimer 32990 - Réponse de Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

31924 -
modifier supprimer 32962 - Réponse de Anne (Alaska (USA)) - 2010-01-06

My daughter is in a Russian Immersion School in Anchorage, Alaska... She would be interested in snail-mail exchange.... this would help her Russian Language skills.. Regards, Anne

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info