Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 31230 - de shen Xuye (Chine) - 2009-09-04
: "Chinese students want to exchange subjects"

I'm an English teacher in China.I teach more than 300 students.If students want to learn Chinese,we can exchange the subjects.We are living in Northeast of China.In our district,the Chinese language is perfect without any dialect.If you like I can record some Chinese words and sentences and email them to you.The most standard Chinese in China. We also like American English.We have tapes,but they are all British English.Would you like to record something for us?If you don't know how to record your voice,I can teach you. Anyone who has the interest contact me.

31230 -
modifier supprimer 41927 - Réponse de jamie gruetzmacher (USA) - 2011-10-20

I teach 6th graders in Redmond, OR and they are 11-13 years of age. We study China later in the year and would love to have pen pals. It would be great to learn about China from someone who lives there!! Please contact us if you are interested in becoming pen friends. I have about 100 students that I see each day. Would you also be interested in some snail mail? It is fun to send letters and exchange small gifts with other people! Thank you again and hope to hear from you soon!
Jamie Gruetzmacher

31230 -
modifier supprimer 34089 - Réponse de rumeysa (Turquie) - 2010-04-19

hello teacher

31230 -
modifier supprimer 33016 - Réponse de Charlie (USA) - 2010-01-07

Hello-
I have several hundred students would like to have a pen pal. Their ages are 10-13. If you would like to correspond with us, please email me your name and school address, with the number of letters you would like to recieve. If your school has a website or you can include anything about your school or community that would be great. We will be having a letter writing day in February and we will send all the letters together to you at your school. If you would like to write to us first, please do, and we will respond.
Thank you, I hope to hear from you!
Charlie Gifford
Farnsworth Middle School
6072 State Farm Road
Guilderland NY 12084
http://www.guilderlandschools.org/farnsworth/farnsMShome.htm

31230 -
modifier supprimer 32928 - Réponse de veronica (USA) - 2010-01-03

hello i am 17 year old girl and i am interested in your blog. do your students like e-mail or snail mail. i can do both. thank you!

31230 -
modifier supprimer 31318 - Réponse de Kevin (Grande Bretagne) - 2009-09-08

I am head of Y8 in a Secondary School in Derbyshire UK. We have 1600 students and the trip thisw year is to China.

I am hjead of 107 12 year old students who want to improve their English writing by communicating long distance with a School in China. It would be hoped that they could rceive replies written in English and eventually we move on to exhanging tapes/cd's of what we are doing in our respective Countries.

You sound the perfect candidate. I have just returned from Malaysia and have been telling my tales of the far east. The students would love it if you could help. Perhaps initially just 10-20 students. We would write to you before Xmas and then hope for a reply before february. We would like to do this 3 times in the academic year.
From my point of view it will help students who struggle with neat handwriting have an 'interest' in writing letters. Do you think you would be interested?

If so, email me with what you would like and I will arrange for all the letters to be sent together.

I hope to hear from you

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info